Huawei mobile phones

Gonna have to take it off auto mode and stick to the mode you use most often. This is a prime example of them trying to be too clever.

Try this

Huawei P20 Pro Disable the camera's Master AI – Tip
Try turning off Master AI setting in the camera settings.

That's responsible for most of the auto photo modes/effects.

Beat me to it :p

I turned that off and I've been looking through the bay shots I took yesterday afternoon and they're much better! I can zoom in and read price labels and stuff. I'll leave it off for work stuff now. Thanks again xx

I turned that off and I've been looking through the bay shots I took yesterday afternoon and they're much better! I can zoom in and read price labels and stuff. I'll leave it off for work stuff now. Thanks again xx
Nice one.

Not like the SMB to actually come up with some good straight forward advice.... back to posting amusing gifs and purposely misinterpreting posts for comic effect.

temporary deal in place

I think this will be resolved at some point as its already costing US firms money

another not well thought out plan

dont know why they just dont strike a deal with google europe and be done with it

The battery is class like. I hammer mine at work and it lasts all day. I used to have to charge my old Sony one up while I was driving between calls.

Had mine getting on for a year now, just at the point where battery life generally goes to shit on the run of Samsungs I had before this and it's still pretty damned awesome. I'm just waiting out this spate of willy waving between Trump and China.

Had mine getting on for a year now, just at the point where battery life generally goes to shit on the run of Samsungs I had before this and it's still pretty damned awesome. I'm just waiting out this spate of willy waving between Trump and China.

Had my P9 for nearly 3 years. Battery seems no different to when it was new. I'm careful with it though - plug it in to charge and when it reaches 100% it gets unplugged. Leaving phones plugged in especially overnight is what wrecks the battery imo.

Had my P9 for nearly 3 years. Battery seems no different to when it was new. I'm careful with it though - plug it in to charge and when it reaches 100% it gets unplugged. Leaving phones plugged in especially overnight is what wrecks the battery imo.
Nah, that's Apple ;)

Back