Huawei mobile phones

I was looking at the P20 Pro mainly for the camera as my contract ends soon. I'm very tempted.

I heard the other day about the insane marketing budget they have, all these amazing reviews that are coming there way via Youtube & news articles, the vast majority are paid reviews, and obviously have to be in their favor.

Not saying they're bad phones, but perhaps not as good as is being made out in the mainstream media/youtube

Looking at getting one of these to upgrade my trusty iPhone 6 which has served me well for over 3 years.

Anyone got one like?
You get a free Nintendo switch if you get one thro ee. I’m due a upgrade and the bairn wants a switch for crimbo so been looking at them. Still undecided like cos I’ve had a iPhone over 10 year now and am too used to how they work.

I heard the other day about the insane marketing budget they have, all these amazing reviews that are coming there way via Youtube & news articles, the vast majority are paid reviews, and obviously have to be in their favor.

Not saying they're bad phones, but perhaps not as good as is being made out in the mainstream media/youtube
Bigger than Apple's?

I’m not a major one for using my phone all the time but I got a p20 lite a few weeks ago and it’s cracking.
It looks cosmetically a lot like an IPhone and it’s, up until now, a cracking phone.
No complaints from me.

All the posters replying to the op are saying good things and we are not getting paid?

Huaway ya fookers!

My iPhone battery is totally shot to bits, actually died after making this thread :lol:

Looking at a deal for the p20; £31/month for 12GB data and unlimited texts+minutes.

12GB is plenty for me as I use wi-fi everywhere anyway.

Any tech lads reckon it's worth waiting until Friday for the Black Friday deals or should I just go for it now?

Huaway ya fookers!

My iPhone battery is totally shot to bits, actually died after making this thread :lol:

Looking at a deal for the p20; £31/month for 12GB data and unlimited texts+minutes.

12GB is plenty for me as I use wi-fi everywhere anyway.

Any tech lads reckon it's worth waiting until Friday for the Black Friday deals or should I just go for it now?
not a tech lad, but that's a good deal

Back