Huawei mobile phones

My mate has the p20 Mate pro and it's pretty much the best smart phone on sale at the moment. I have to wait till February to upgrade though.

I thought the camera on the pixel2 was good but this phone blows that away .

People will buy the iPhone because of the brand but honestly shouldbe looking at the Mate pro

On price aye. 99% of people use it for calls, text, internet and music/vids. which most smartphones do perfectly well.

Biggest mugs on the planet are those paying a fortune for a mobile. Paid about 120 quid for mine nearly four years ago, tenner a month for a giffgaff sim. Plays Spotify, calls, texts, lets me post shit on here, same use as people I know paying hundreds of pounds a year for the latest iPhone or Samsung.

Each to their own I guess but I'll never understand it. Seems like such a waste.

Biggest mugs on the planet are those paying a fortune for a mobile. Paid about 120 quid for mine nearly four years ago, tenner a month for a giffgaff sim. Plays Spotify, calls, texts, lets me post shit on here, same use as people I know paying hundreds of pounds a year for the latest iPhone or Samsung.

Each to their own I guess but I'll never understand it. Seems like such a waste.
I bought a OnePlus 3t, what must be getting on 3 years back, and its as good as the day i bought it. sure it was only about 250 quid.

Aye spot on, people buying the latest iPhones are buying it for the sales pitch, it does fook all more than the latest imports

I had an Honor 9, great phone, but not great in a swimming pool in Cyprus! Then got lite off ebay for £144, still a cracking phone. Chinese import (only the charger and instructions different) which works 100% on 3 but it doesn't work on all networks.

Huaway ya fookers!

My iPhone battery is totally shot to bits, actually died after making this thread :lol:

Looking at a deal for the p20; £31/month for 12GB data and unlimited texts+minutes.

12GB is plenty for me as I use wi-fi everywhere anyway.

Any tech lads reckon it's worth waiting until Friday for the Black Friday deals or should I just go for it now?
Wait until Friday marra. Local shops might out some good deals on, already seen one for just over £600 which i believe is a good price

My P10 Lite is almost 1 year old and runs a dream, by far the best phone I've had and only cost me £90 sheets brand new (was a HUKD deal at the time with £50 tcb through carphone warehouse)

Back