How would you deal with someone you don't like....

If they apologised then I’d be polite but have a look of repulsion on my face. No apology then I’d be straight and tell them to F off. Life is too short to have negative, aggressive people in it.

Life is too short for aggression so you would tell them to F off :lol: respect

Life is too short for aggression so you would tell them to F off :lol: respect
It would be a polite F off 👍😂
Probably an 8 thinking about it....
I’d probably run them over. Eee no I wouldn’t!!
8 is canny bad. If they come up to you turn you back on them and look angrily into the distance. Actually just tell them to bugger off 😊

Last edited:
had something similar recently

a lad i haven't interacted with for years and no real want to, plonked himself down in mine and a couple of pals company

"please. sit down" :rolleyes: started wittering on, got offered a proper wet lettuce handshake and made it as obvious as i could, that he wasn't welcome to join us

zero awareness

👍 An acquaintance .... and even calling them that is being generous 😂
Sod them then.

I worked with a lad who tried to shaft one of my mates to gain favour with the gaffer who he was trying to shag. Couple of days later I was partnered up with him. Told him he was a prick and explained why.

Managed a 12 hour shift only answering questions if they were work related. I just didn’t speak the rest of the time. Creates a very awkward situation for the other person, especially if they are quite chatty.

This lunatic sent me a friend request on Facebook after the shift 😂

Anyway, his wife found out about him being a creep and left him then he died a couple of years later.

It would be a polite F off 👍😂

I’d probably run them over. Eee no I wouldn’t!!
8 is canny bad. If they come up to you turn you back on them and look angrily into the distance. Actually just tell them to bugger off 😊
😂 I really wish I could tell them to F off but it would be so awkward, especially if my kids are there too. 😖 In reality, I'd probably end up taking the option of being civil and polite even though I'd much prefer to bop them on the nose. 👊😆

😂 I really wish I could tell them to F off but it would be so awkward, especially if my kids are there too. 😖 In reality, I'd probably end up taking the option of being civil and polite even though I'd much prefer to bop them on the nose. 👊😆
You’ve got to do what’s best and comfortable for you in that situation then. Be civil but try to have a look of “you are a piece of smelly shit” on your face. 😂😂
Be polite and then get annoyed afterwards
Yeah. I’ve done that then went home and quietly seethed 🤣

Last edited:
..... coming over to talk to you in a public place?

Especially if the last time you saw them they were a twat to you.

1. Would you be straight and tell them to F off?

2. Would you be polite and friendly as if nothing had happened?

Or 3. Would you give off bad vibes, one word answers etc, and hope they soon leave?
4, Windmill the fucker, to within an inch of his/her life.
I do a canny bogof offer on these beauties if you're interested. 🤣

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:
..... coming over to talk to you in a public place?

Especially if the last time you saw them they were a twat to you.

1. Would you be straight and tell them to F off?

2. Would you be polite and friendly as if nothing had happened?

Or 3. Would you give off bad vibes, one word answers etc, and hope they soon leave?
I'd ask them if they were talking to me now to apologise and if not tell them I am not interesting in idle chit chat

Sod them then.

I worked with a lad who tried to shaft one of my mates to gain favour with the gaffer who he was trying to shag. Couple of days later I was partnered up with him. Told him he was a prick and explained why.

Managed a 12 hour shift only answering questions if they were work related. I just didn’t speak the rest of the time. Creates a very awkward situation for the other person, especially if they are quite chatty.

This lunatic sent me a friend request on Facebook after the shift 😂

Anyway, his wife found out about him being a creep and left him then he died a couple of years later.
Bloody hell, some people are bonkers aren't they. 🙈 Good on you for telling him straight though and for managing a whole 12 hours with nee fun chatter. 😂👍👏

I'll be properly up for it tomorra, after a pre match pint of 5%abv raspberry porter and a bag of salt & vinegar crisps, and will be looking to give a hiding to any Wimbledon fans I happen to come across on the way to the match.
If I have time, I can also dish out a beating by proxy for you, if you want me to. 👍

Btw, it would be a big help, if your nemesis, is A, over the age of 80, and B, is blind and bedridden.
😉
Eee that’s made me laugh!!
Glad to hear it, lovely.
We could all do with a good laugh at times. 👍😊 x

Back