How would you deal with someone you don't like....

๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm quite a forgiving person I must admit, but not with this one. I've got a twats list on Facebook (basically those I've blocked). 5 people on there and he's one of them. There's also no need for us to see him in general, so that's fine, but we might bump into him at the match which could be awkward.

I think we're going to go with this. Thanks @Swindon On Tour ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

:lol: i dont think i get awkward. Think im oblivious to it. If ive not been a tit why should i feel awkward.
Mrs tells me off all the time as im quite blunt with people who've narked me off. Think its possibly due to my job. Call a spade a spade and a c*nt a c*nt but also still out of work i dont really enjoy confrontation.

Either, be above them and tolerate them until they leave or if I was in the mood and the right opportunity arose I'd turn it into a question to them. " You did this to me which meant this that and tother and that caused this and that etc, why are you here talking to me ? " Put them on the spot

..... coming over to talk to you in a public place?

Especially if the last time you saw them they were a twat to you.

1. Would you be straight and tell them to F off?

2. Would you be polite and friendly as if nothing had happened?

Or 3. Would you give off bad vibes, one word answers etc, and hope they soon leave?

I'd just say why you talking to me, not remember our exchange last time we met? Then respond to their response accordingly. No need to be a twat yourself, just make it clear you want nowt to do with them (unless there's clearly remorse).

The antics of a large section of brits abroad in continental Europe is getting worse marra.
You are no doubt correct mate. Iโ€™ve said for a while that society in general is going down the toilet. I have certain values that I try and stick to. Honesty is up at the top along with integrity. I like to think I have a very strong moral compass. I try to be polite which some people mistake for weakness. Iโ€™m not and it isnโ€™t. If I can help someone I will, but I donโ€™t go out of my way to do it.
Itโ€™s sad what youโ€™re saying though that a large section of British people abroad are acting like (ยฅnts but itโ€™s the same in Australia as well tbh. Like I said itโ€™s society. I think that the internet and social media certainly plays itโ€™s part, not that Iโ€™ve got any empirical evidence of that.

Well, it wasn't as bad as I anticipated. We saw him but thankfully he just walked past and said a quick "hiya". I smiled and did the same and that was it! Thankfully there was no stopping to talk. Perhaps he's realised we don't like him! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคฃ
Poor show, Mrs Reindeer. ๐Ÿคฃ
You missed your big chance to inflict some life threatening injuries.
โ›๏ธ ๐Ÿ”ซ ๐Ÿ”ช ๐Ÿ’ฃ ๐Ÿ‘Š ๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿช“โš”๏ธ

Back