How much do you spend on a winter coat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CP Company one was £800, touch too tight gave it it my son now.
SI Reflective Camo one £650, only wear it about 10 times a year when home
NF arctic type £300, only wear it when it's sub zero and walking say on top of Sutton Bank, otherwise it's too hot
NF 3in1 type £200, my mainstay and a good allrounder

Looks like England and Ireland are in for another horrific winter. Last year was brutal for you lot wasn't it? Some of my family spent days indoors. Lots of snow.

Freezing!

I love these threads. Sunderland is one of the most deprived cities in Britain but according the the SMB everyone walks around in £250 Barbour/Canada Goose coats.

I got a Vans snowboarding jacket for £60 in TK Maxx 2 years ago and it’s the warmest jacket I’ve ever had. I have a Next Italian wool thing for work/nights out over the winter.

I love these threads. Sunderland is one of the most deprived cities in Britain but according the the SMB everyone walks around in £250 Barbour/Canada Goose coats.

I got a Vans snowboarding jacket for £60 in TK Maxx 2 years ago and it’s the warmest jacket I’ve ever had. I have a Next Italian wool thing for work/nights out over the winter.
Anar! I bet 90% of the fuckers are up to the eye's in debt..:lol:

Most threads on here turn into a cock waving contest.

Most threads on here turn into a cock waving contest.
TBF, they also turn into threads for people desperate to tell us how they wouldn't spend money on anything so frivolous as a coat.;)

A fair amount of people on this thread have pointed out how long they've had their coats and how they've represented good value for money over time rather than spunking hundreds on the latest fashion.

I've got a Napapirji down coat I bought a couple of years ago from York outlet. 140 quid iirc.
Did you know Napapirji is Finnish for something like the Artic Circle, but they use the Norwegian Flag as there brand logo.

Canada Goose for me, had it 3 year now warmest thing ever !!!

Did you know Napapirji is Finnish for something like the Artic Circle, but they use the Norwegian Flag as there brand logo.

Canada Goose for me, had it 3 year now warmest thing ever !!!
Well that's my coat gannin strite in the bin when I get home then. :mad:

I don't spend anything on my winter coat. I just let it grow thicker in autumn and then have it shaved off in late spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back