How much do you spend on a winter coat?

It depends what you do in a coat to render it useful or useless.
A Canada goose coat in the uk can mean only one thing.

Peeping tom.

Usually spend £200-£300 every year on a new Barbour. Got 7 or 8 on the go now. I know a few lads with 200 - 250 coats - all Stone Island and the like - f***ing mentalists. Know loads of people with ridiculous Adidas trainer collections too, like upwards of 200 pairs.

Usually spend £200-£300 every year on a new Barbour. Got 7 or 8 on the go now. I know a few lads with 200 - 250 coats - all Stone Island and the like - f***ing mentalists. Know loads of people with ridiculous Adidas trainer collections too, like upwards of 200 pairs.

:lol::lol:
People justifying spending loads as it will last a lifetime & yet you get one every year. Think you're in with the mentalists you're calling.

Apart from the cost, whereabouts do they put them?

:lol::lol:
People justifying spending loads as it will last a lifetime & yet you get one every year. Think you're in with the mentalists you're calling.
Nah, they're all different styles and they'll last forever. Fuck knows what these people who've had the same coat for 10 years spend their money on.

My misses complains about my 15 pairs of Air Max's 90's she should think herself lucky.

Apart from the cost, whereabouts do they put them?
One of them's got a room at his ma's for his coats. A lad a know with the Adidas has his spare room full of them. Other people have them all owa their gaffs. It's a mental disorder for sure - like lasses who buy a different outfit every time they have a night out.

My misses complains about my 15 pairs of Air Max's 90's she should think herself lucky.
Aye, their lasses don't seem too pleased about it. I know one lad who gets away with it by claiming they're collectable and gain value every year they stay in their boxes.

One of them's got a room at his ma's for his coats. A lad a know with the Adidas has his spare room full of them. Other people have them all owa their gaffs. It's a mental disorder for sure - like lasses who buy a different outfit every time they have a night out.

Aye, their lasses don't seem too pleased about it. I know one lad who gets away with it by claiming they're collectable and gain value every year they stay in their boxes.
I wear mine so I cant use that excuse, tbh there's probably pairs I've never worn since last year. I still buy new ones :lol:

Back