How many times in your life have you seen a fox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen loads and have had some really close encounters. I smell them even more than I see them... Fox poo is one of those odours you never forget - once you find out what it is.
One of the most foul smells known to man.
Ruislip woods and black Bess woods would have been good for that but the people hugging the trees don’t like that
nothing will ever stop me from working with dogs that’s bred to do a job. It’s in me blood, the antis like to think there making a difference but am yet to come across one at 3 in the morning in the middle of a field pissing down with rain and nasty winds.. Those out of season summer days is a different question though. 🤔

nothing will ever stop me from working with dogs that’s bred to do a job. It’s in me blood, the antis like to think there making a difference but am yet to come across one at 3 in the morning in the middle of a field pissing down with rain and nasty winds.. Those out of season summer days is a different question though. 🤔

Worse if you have a dog that likes to roll on it.
My dog did this once when very young but luckily has never done it since.
Get loads visiting our garden at night and they always take away the grey rats with tails that I shoot in the garden.
I find them incredible animals.
Venisons lovely

Getting some steaks next week.
Very good indeed.

Nice wild common that in the Avatar.
Muntjac were common place between Ruislip and Northwood where we lived in London. Most nights you would see them running about. They didn’t seem very scarce then mind

Keep nibbling my young trees at night.

Last edited:
£70 a kilo in Harrods food hall :eek:
It's practically worthless in some places
You hunt deer with dogs? I thought they were shot.
It's still done in some communities. There's been a cuffuffle as some travelers still do it. You can't legally hunt with dogs but flushing is ok with them but they should then be shot rather than killed by the dogs

Last edited:
Worse if you have a dog that likes to roll on it.
My dog did this once when very young but luckily has never done it since.
Get loads visiting our garden at night and they always take away the grey rats with tails that I shoot in the garden.
I find them incredible animals.

Getting some steaks next week.
Very good indeed.

Nice wild common that in the Avatar.

Keep nibbling my young trees at night.
Cheers mate. Nice looking pal you got there in your avatar too 👍

im a long dog lurcher man, but appreciate a nice lab when a see one. Credit to you mate... sofa or not he’d still do a job on retrieve if shown the ropes a little I bet.

I had to laugh at my street WhatsApp group when someone put out a warning as a fox had been spotted in the street. Watch out for your dogs and cats!

We have foxes in the street and gardens most evenings, you just need to be up late. But, it shows the general panic people have. A fox will back away from most cats and dogs. When you consider the dogs in the street are collies, lab cross, greyhound/doberman cross and a mastif, most dogs in the street would knack a fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back