How many times in your life have you seen a fox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Sunderland but live on the outskirts of Budapest now. The boar are proper dangerous. Only seen a fox around Sunderland once, walking back from Shields once after missing the last metro, one crossed the road ahead of me near Latimer's as I was coming down the coast road.

My mate lived in Leeds and urban foxes were everywhere there roaming the back lanes. They'd let you get within about 20ft before they'd clear off. Except for one time when we had his bairn in the pushchair and they started circling like wolves.
Vermin they are mate. fooking stink aswel.. takes ages to get the smell out of ya dog when they’ve had a roll about too.

Muntjac were common place between Ruislip and Northwood where we lived in London. Most nights you would see them running about. They didn’t seem very scarce then mind
Still lots of muntie in London, lots round Heathrow also. I saw one in Windsor on the day H married his good lady.

Mainly in the area of Tileshed crossing in Boldon but I did see one as I left my lasses house. It is in a cul-de-sac not far from me among lots of trees. For anyone that lives in Shields' it used to the site of the old Sanitarium.

Seen loads and have had some really close encounters. I smell them even more than I see them... Fox poo is one of those odours you never forget - once you find out what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back