How many times in your life have you seen a fox?

Vixen with three cubs in the mother's garden last year, she has some wonderful photos of them playing and growing up.

Vixen and two cubs this year.

Saw the Vixen with a dead squirrel in her mouth twice last week, and you could hear them "talking" in their den under the neighbour's shed

The Vixen is quite brazen, wasn't scared of us at all in the garden. In fact I was more worried it would scarper with my bag as it had food and a leather purse in it.

A few years ago one got in the mother's house, went upstairs and chewed on a leather bag handle before being disturbed and running off.

(Kent for reference).
When I lived in Dartford there were quite a few knocking around the train station area.

I saw 2 mountain goats at the Hoover dam and took some pictures of them not thinking anything of it.

A few years later, me and my wife went on a bus tour of hoover dam and Grand Canyon and I was telling the bus driver about the goats I saw years earlier.

He told me they were really rare and in 25 years of him doing the tours he'd maybe seen one 10 times and couldn't believe I'd seen 2 together, said I was really lucky.

He may have been filling me full of shite like, but made me feel quite proud

Last edited:
Last night one fucker killed our tame Pheasant in the front garden.
Heard all this commotion in the hedgerow thinking it was a Sparrow Hawk as the Blackbirds and Robins where in full cry.
Then watched this Fox trot across the road and Paddock with his Dinner.

Last edited:
Was with a young ladie in the car in a wooded area many moons ago, she started to scream thought never had this reaction before turned round to see a fox front paws on the bonnet looking in

Saw 2 in Silky at the back of blind lane a couple of weeks ago, ran out the compound thing behind where the shops are at the bottom of the bank. Both decent sizes anarl

I feed one at work.. Mix dog food with cotton wool... The wool replicates the roughage they would get from bird feathers... Done this for a few years now ever since I see it eating cardboard felt so sorry for it...

Went for a trail walk in Spain today and in a really secluded, back o’ beyond part I was walking up a track road & a fox spotted me further up the hill.

It ran like mad - didn’t see where it hid to watch me move past.

Back