How many times in your life have you seen a fox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw one last week running across the stretch of road between the traffic lights near B&M and the Albion in Ryhope.

Seen two walking across the field at the back of my house that Christmas we had the snow. Beautiful. Seen one in the centre of Tynemouth about 6 months ago. Middle of the day.

Loads.

Once saw one at the Metrocentre strolling along the side of the road that goes past Costco.

Couple of times a week, often in the street, winter you hear the mating screams often, my sis feeds some in her back garden,.

Usually on a monthly basis. I live next to a dene. It was especially lovely to see two together running and weaving in and out with the other.

I once caught my previous rescue cat on his back legs confronting a fox who just sat there and yawned. 😀

Loads. A family of them lived at the end of our street.

When I lived in Edinburgh there were loads of urban foxes where we lived, and they had absolutely no fear of humans. After one drunken night out my wife tried to invite one into our flat. I’m not sure what she was going to do with it if it had worked.

Quite a few spread across the country roads unfortunately. Few knock about down the lane, see them most nights. Hate the screech of a vixen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back