how does one tell their mrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine ;) had the same problem. He ;) told his lass he was going on a diet and bought a set of scales for the bathroom, weighed himself every morning, and kept a record on the calendar in the kitchen so his lass could see how much he’d lost.

Wasn’t long before she got the message.

In my mind the lass is sporting unflattering sportswear such as yoga pants or leggings, and the lad is wearing velcro Lonsdale trainers.

Possibly bought at the same time in a joint shopping trip to Sports Direct.

Edit: they went to Greggs for their tea afterwards.

Love a lass in leggings my lass looks amazing in them (no) proper shows off her arse.

Shes not a chubster so im lucky loves her exercise always at that skinny pigs thing

A friend of mine ;) had the same problem. He ;) told his lass he was going on a diet and bought a set of scales for the bathroom, weighed himself every morning, and kept a record on the calendar in the kitchen so his lass could see how much he’d lost.

Wasn’t long before she got the message.

That her lad had the AIDS?

Love a lass in leggings my lass looks amazing in them (no) proper shows off her arse.

Shes not a chubster so im lucky loves her exercise always at that skinny pigs thing

It's hard going that skinny pigs actually.

As an aside, I see more and more scratter couples comprising of massively fat women and normal sized lads. I know some lads are into that sort of thing but I think id rather just have a wank.
It's been going on for centuries mate. Jack Sprat and their lass spring to mind.

Make straining noises when you pick her up
Even picking her up in the car? Actually you could get the car to do the straining noises by slipping the clutch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back