how does one tell their mrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was lucky that the doctor brought it up during a routine health check.

Mentioned high blood pressure related to her weight gain since her last checkup.
She came out extremely mad and ranted about the doctor basically calling her fat.

Any hoo, after about 5 minutes she stopped and ask if I thought she was fat. (Looking for a "Yes" to target more yelling at).

I said "What dress size are you now" .... she replied
"What dress size were you last year" ... she replied
"Is this year higher than last year" I said, to which she had to agree.

So, I told her that we'd both put on a bit over the last year or so we'll cut out the crap, eat healthy and go back to the gym.

I was lucky that the doctor brought it up during a routine health check.

Mentioned high blood pressure related to her weight gain since her last checkup.
She came out extremely mad and ranted about the doctor basically calling her fat.

Any hoo, after about 5 minutes she stopped and ask if I thought she was fat. (Looking for a "Yes" to target more yelling at).

I said "What dress size are you now" .... she replied
"What dress size were you last year" ... she replied
"Is this year higher than last year" I said, to which she had to agree.

So, I told her that we'd both put on a bit over the last year or so we'll cut out the crap, eat healthy and go back to the gym.

What size?

Pics? ;):lol:

that's shes fat and needs to loose some weightand that she has let herself go...

asking for a friend.
It can't be easy for your friend's wife, stuck with a husband who clearly disapproves of her weight gain.

Your friend should encourage her to join a gym. She might meet someone who will offer her regular, high quality sex there, and she will lose the weight naturally.

Just a thought, but unless someone else buys her clothes, don't you think that the OP's friend's wife is already going to be aware of her weight gain ?

As an aside, I see more and more scratter couples comprising of massively fat women and normal sized lads. I know some lads are into that sort of thing but I think id rather just have a wank.

In my mind the lass is sporting unflattering sportswear such as yoga pants or leggings, and the lad is wearing velcro Lonsdale trainers.

Possibly bought at the same time in a joint shopping trip to Sports Direct.

Edit: they went to Greggs for their tea afterwards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back