how does one tell their mrs

Play 'We'll Meet Again' on a continuous loop whilst singing the words 'Whale Meat Again' every time the chorus comes on.

I just tell mine that she looks as though she's getting auan (fat) which is enough for her to step on the scales and then quickly return to her normal 48.5 kilos. :D
To match your IQ?

The tactile approach

First year of uni we use to endearingly call a girl Big Zoe. She seemed like she took it well for weeks before an almighty meltdown one night after which the name was shelved.

She didn't lose any weight mind and this has fuck all to do with the op.
I hope the OP’s wife is called Zoe :lol:

I mean the OP’s friends wife

Ignore all of this advice from these youngsters. Just take it from an old and wiser man that some topics are jet best not approached at all with the lady wife.

Even if she takes the your comments in good heart and doesn't immediately kill you you will be adopted as her "soul mate"and mentor in the quest to smarten herself up. Just think of the trips to the shops to buy new clothes, the cost of new "fashionable" clothes, the cost of hair do's , the diets that YOU will be obliged to participate in because after all it was YOUR IDEA. Trips the the Gym ! The cost of membership of the Gym!! They go to get massages these days and have health club holidays and all sorts Spar weekends they call them. She will be having the time of her life and it's you who has opened this particular Pandora's Box ..

Good God man get a grip and just THINK ON.

Back