Horses and carts on the roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate I think the eight year old driving a horse and cart on his own down the middle of a 60mph road was really respecting the road

As are the usual H&C drivers usually teenagers driving them down busy roads or pedestrianised areas. Really respecting the roads.

They're usually a hazard. They're dangerous. Just because they have a right now doesn't mean they're safe and doesn't mean they shouldn't be banned.

And the same could be said of knackers driving their cars whilst using their mobile phones.

Have car drivers of years gone by not had to do that as well like? :lol:

I think horses and carts have no place on the roads. They're often a hazard, not only to other drivers but to the passengers of the cart. Slow moving, no safety features, and the horse has a mind of its own. Ban them and get the menace off the roads.
Tbf they are probably more intelligent then the drivers.

Yes, and the car drivers of years gone by were always taught to respect other road users, such as horses, horse & carts, cyclists.
I would also say that the horse & cart drivers are also safety conscious along with horse riders and cyclists.

The problem lies with knackers who cannot drive their cars in accordance with the highway code, and give the said road users the respect, and time to pass them in a safe manner.
Sorry but :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have car drivers of years gone by not had to do that as well like? :lol:

I think horses and carts have no place on the roads. They're often a hazard, not only to other drivers but to the passengers of the cart. Slow moving, no safety features, and the horse has a mind of its own. Ban them and get the menace off the roads.
There's your problem right there Frijj lad. Pack it in, you'll do yourself a damage.

Out in force down Bish today (where else?)

Already nearly caused one accident, some kid looked about 8 driving one on his own down the middle of a 60mph road

Should be f***ing banned
Totally agree, there's nowt winds me up more on the roads than these ignorant f****, I can even put up with the old fellas on 5 mph scooters, but not the carts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back