Honeyman to Hull?

So now you’re making it personal because again you’ve lost the argument, sums you up. You must be absolutely gutted now Cattermole and Honeyman have left, lets see how we do this season without them. I can’t wait to watch a team with energy,enthusiasm and pace without having to play our biggest earners just to justify their wage.
Honeyman has energy and enthusiasm in abundance.

£400k on the low side, according to half this board he is the worst footballer that ever pulled on the shirt. We really do have some bellends in our fan base, lad clearly didnt want to leave even though he had a chance at a Championship club.
To me, he's a decent player, he was always looking to bring energy and passion to the pitch. There was just always something missing, something a bit off on the pitch, that I cannot quite put my finger on. Maybe it's just the extra focus and expectations that come with the captain's armband, which, unfortunately, was not the correct decision.

Anybody who still think it was the club who instigated his move, please watch the video. He clearly states it was his choice to move to further his career.
He can still do so with a heavy heart, he's leaving all he has known since he was a nipper, there'll be loads of trepidation there but he's a grown up and he'll deal with it though and good luck to him, think he'll do well there without the burden of expectation of being skipper and academy lad made good.

Aye mate. People who don't think he's very good at football hate him. That's definitely it like.

Vexes the life out of me when people say ‘fans’ to those who highlight players with a lack of quality. Someone on twitter last night saying those saying Honeyman lacks quality aren’t real fans.

I wonder if this extends to not being real fans if you say Loovens in slow?
To me, he's a decent player, he was always looking to bring energy and passion to the pitch. There was just always something missing, something a bit off on the pitch, that I cannot quite put my finger on. Maybe it's just the extra focus and expectations that come with the captain's armband, which, unfortunately, was not the correct decision.

Footballing ability

Seems a good lad who loves the club. He had a great attitude and genuinely wanted to do well with us. I recall him at Rochdale and the sheer delight he showed that day. Few, if any, players will have felt last season’s disappointments more. However, as a player he was limited and the Championship might prove to be a stretch for him. I wish him well though

Back