Honeyman to Hull?

You don't hate him you just don't think he is right for us, same as me, it's the way some go over the top to make their point, there's no need.

Exactly this. If Ross wins 1 nil today there’ll be a protest. People are crying for local committed lads who care not overpaid egos but asking us to spend more. I sometimes can’t work out if people are brainless or mentally ill.

Feel a bit sorry for him. His body language seems to say that he didn't really want to go and wanted to stay with his boyhood club. Unfortunately he just wasn't good enough and getting back to being a play off level club in the championship is going to be difficult and we can't carry passengers for sentiment. Best of luck to him though.

We're a football club. We want to progress, we couldn't because of the high earners iirc.
Now we can progress.

Now how does a football club progress?
What do you mean by 'progress'? Do you mean that selling Oviedo and Honeyman will make us a better team? Do you mean 'progress' in terms of more transfers?

I'm trying to get you to say something less vague! :)

What do you mean by 'progress'? Do you mean that selling Oviedo and Honeyman will make us a better team? Do you mean 'progress' in terms of more transfers?

I'm trying to get you to say something less vague! :)
I'm not sure I just read on here that we won't progress until the high earners leave

What nonsense? He wouldn't drop him man :lol:

This was the perfect get out clause for him.

Why would he need a get out clause? He didnt have to play him, he chose to and the idea that Ross would never drop him has been totally blown out of the water by him allowing him to be sold. Why would you sell a player you had an obsessive loyalty too?

Why would he need a get out clause? He didnt have to play him, he chose to and the idea that Ross would never drop him has been totally blown out of the water by him allowing him to be sold. Why would you sell a player you had an obsessive loyalty too?

Because he realises he got it wrong and this gives him a get out clause which dropping him wouldn't. Pretty straightforward really.

Because he realises he got it wrong and this gives him a get out clause which dropping him wouldn't. Pretty straightforward really.

He doesnt need a get out clause, he has a number of players in that position, its a squad game and he could be dropped as and when he wants.......Are you genuinely telling me you think Jack Ross sat thinking "Cant believe Hull have come in for GH, that gets me off the hook and stops me having to drop him"......Its not like there was any pressure to play him, in fact judging by this board the pressure was to not play him.

He doesnt need a get out clause, he has a number of players in that position, its a squad game and he could be dropped as and when he wants.......Are you genuinely telling me you think Jack Ross sat thinking "Cant believe Hull have come in for GH, that gets me off the hook and stops me having to drop him"......Its not like there was any pressure to play him, in fact judging by this board the pressure was to not play him.

Why wasn't he dropped last season when he was offering next to nothing?

Why wasn't he dropped last season when he was offering next to nothing?

Because he wasnt offering next to nothing, as usual the boo boys cant see the wood for the trees.....Im sure this season it will be Flannagans turn to get abused despite the fact he is a solid league 1 centre back. When Ross doesnt drop him then the boo boys will decide that means he cant be dropped or that Ross hasnt a clue rather than the reality which is that the boo boy fannies wouldn't know a decent footballer if they tripped over one.

Given GH is so shite, why did Hull buy him?

Last edited:
Because he wasnt offering next to nothing, as usual the boo boys cant see the wood for the trees.....Im sure this season it will be Flannagans turn to get abused despite the fact he is a solid league 1 centre back. When Ross doesnt drop him then the boo boys will decide that means he cant be dropped or that Ross hasnt a clue rather than the reality which is that the boo boy fannies wouldn't know a decent footballer if they tripped over one.

Given GH is so shite, why did Hull buy him?

I'm not a boo boy, nor have I said Honemyman is shite. Anything else you want to make up?

Back