Homemade food concoctions you have ate that others may think are manky as owt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomatosauce on pancakes, ma would give me them all the time thought it was normal till I slept at a mates and his ma asked me what I wanted on me pancakes, got a dodgy look when I asked for the tommy sauce.

I eat normally now as I'm not a complete radge pot but at uni I used to carb load after rugby via mixing smash and bisto together and putting it in a sandwich. With some tomato soss.

Mother used to slice an aero so it crumbled onto bread and butter to make a sandwich. Yum. Used to have it for supper.

On another note, anyone remember carlings? Dark brown peas and used to put salt and vinegar on.

'when i was at uni' - cheap margherita pizza from dirty ronnies oven cooked to perfection, topped up with a layer of freshly made smash instant mash then a layer of baked beans, finished with a covering of cheese slices, back in oven for 5 minutes - dynamite

hungry now

Sugar sarnie? Eh what the actual fuck
:lol: There are a few on here that have eaten sugar sarnies as a kid, so it is not just me. ;)

If you want proper manky, I used to sometimes chew my Chop sauce on bread sarnies for a little, take it out of my mouth, roll it into a few balls and put back on my plate. A nice plate of snack balls to eat as I watched my cartoons. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back