Homemade food concoctions you have ate that others may think are manky as owt.

waddy999

Winger
Some bloke on Sunday Brunch was extolling the virtues of a bowl of Heinz Tomato Soup with a packet of Wotsits tipped in and surprisingly there are similarities with some of the suggestions on here.

CatRyan

Striker
Can't beat a bit of bread dipped in beef or chicken dripping with a bit salt on when making the Sunday dinner

My wife and kids think I am disgusting.

Also, my dad used to make condensed milk sandwiches when I was kid
A neighbour I had growing up used to dig bread in the drip tray of their oven grill. 😨

Back when I was a kid I grilled a burger in the knowledge that we had no buns. What I didn't realise is we had no bread either. So I cooked 2 potato waffles as my "bun" and had a waffle beef burger

Actually, I have no idea why I#ve never done that since. It sounds immense

Nukehasslefan

Full Back
I used to try pouring a glass and a half of milk into a dairy milk chocolate mould but it's never ever worked to this day.
It just stays as milk.

On a serious note....baked beans mixed with one oxo and a smidge of butter and on buttered toast, is fantastic.

daventry cat

Striker
Some bloke on Sunday Brunch was extolling the virtues of a bowl of Heinz Tomato Soup with a packet of Wotsits tipped in and surprisingly there are similarities with some of the suggestions on here.
its canny.....crisps of whatever flavour you fancy go very well in tomato soup

Fez2

Winger
i think what we've learned here is that Tomato Soup is a great base for mixing flavour. Tom Davis on Sunday Brunch put Wotsits in - makes sense to me!

I didn't concoct this.
A Wigan lass I used to be seeing, many years ago, introduced me to the Wigan Kebab.
It's a pie, stuck between two barm cakes, or bread buns. :eek:
Very nice it was, too. 👍