Homemade food concoctions you have ate that others may think are manky as owt.

Some bloke on Sunday Brunch was extolling the virtues of a bowl of Heinz Tomato Soup with a packet of Wotsits tipped in and surprisingly there are similarities with some of the suggestions on here.

Can't beat a bit of bread dipped in beef or chicken dripping with a bit salt on when making the Sunday dinner

My wife and kids think I am disgusting.

Also, my dad used to make condensed milk sandwiches when I was kid

A neighbour I had growing up used to dig bread in the drip tray of their oven grill. 😨

Back when I was a kid I grilled a burger in the knowledge that we had no buns. What I didn't realise is we had no bread either. So I cooked 2 potato waffles as my "bun" and had a waffle beef burger

Actually, I have no idea why I#ve never done that since. It sounds immense

I used to try pouring a glass and a half of milk into a dairy milk chocolate mould but it's never ever worked to this day.
It just stays as milk.

On a serious note....baked beans mixed with one oxo and a smidge of butter and on buttered toast, is fantastic.

Some bloke on Sunday Brunch was extolling the virtues of a bowl of Heinz Tomato Soup with a packet of Wotsits tipped in and surprisingly there are similarities with some of the suggestions on here.
its canny.....crisps of whatever flavour you fancy go very well in tomato soup

i think what we've learned here is that Tomato Soup is a great base for mixing flavour. Tom Davis on Sunday Brunch put Wotsits in - makes sense to me!

I didn't concoct this.
A Wigan lass I used to be seeing, many years ago, introduced me to the Wigan Kebab.
It's a pie, stuck between two barm cakes, or bread buns. :eek:
Very nice it was, too. 👍

Logon or register to see this image

Back