Homeless people

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lots of very kind generous posters on this thread.

I like to buy the homeless something to cheer them up and have a bit crack with them.

A can of Tennant's and a cheery "pity you're not one ha ha ha" is guaranteed to turn that frown upside down.

I tend to ignore the scruffy tramps. If they do engage me in conversation. I might let them have a pund or a snout as long as I’m allowed to lecture them about being smack heads.

Last time I tried I offered a bloke my coffee as I was going past cos he looked cold. He spat in it and gave it back :lol:

Didn’t taste as nice afterwards
I would have poured it on his head

Look at all the dogooders on this thread doing good.

Well done lads
I give something to every homeless person I see round york, even if it is just some spare change. But when I started working in reading I had to stop, I literally do not have the funds... there's loads of them on nearly every street. It's a proper stain on our country's name. I had no idea the levels it can get to till I started working down south.

I give something to every homeless person I see round york, even if it is just some spare change. But when I started working in reading I had to stop, I literally do not have the funds... there's loads of them on nearly every street. It's a proper stain on our country's name. I had no idea the levels it can get to till I started working down south.
It’s mental in parts of London

Some of them are absolutely off their tits mind

I don’t believe any homeless person isn’t there by their own hand

Never seen so many beggers as in Manchester mind. Constantly pestering people sitting outside pubs.

Manchester has a real problem with it. But as I've found over the years I've been here, I swear some of them are there by choice. Not all, granted, but some of them certainly are

I don’t believe any homeless person isn’t there by their own hand

Then you're an idiot, Dave.
Some people run away from home because they're being abused and can't go back home.

Never seen so many beggers as in Manchester mind. Constantly pestering people sitting outside pubs.
There used to be a punk in a bowler hat with a sign that said “Deaf” who used to pester you all the time for money, then you’d see him in nightclubs

Manchester has a real problem with it. But as I've found over the years I've been here, I swear some of them are there by choice. Not all, granted, but some of them certainly are

Then you're an idiot, Dave.
Some people run away from home because they're being abused and can't go back home.
Ok, sorry I meant adults.

Reactions: Pop
It’s mental in parts of London

Some of them are absolutely off their tits mind
Aye I'm not sure across the country so I can't comment but ages ago due to a stupid technicality in the system I had to go on jobseekers allowance for two weeks ( it's a long story and off topic but I didn't want to or need to if it wasn't for a stupid flaw in the education system, never wanted to take anything from the state in my life) anyway while I was there I had to visit the official who discussed options with you, we had nothing to discuss really but we had to sit for an hour so we got chatting about the amount of homeless in there and he basically explained that if you are homeless in york it is a choice or you're hooked on drugs. They provide a suit, a place to get cleaned up, do your basic 3 gcse's to get back in employment, they provide everything you could possibly need and he explained it all in detail.

On the other end I spoke to a homeless guy who's timeslot was at the same time and the 2nd week he explained that is basically the case but he just doesn't feel like he can work and he feels more suited to the homeless lifestyle. He says he does what he has to in order to get what money he can and then in the winter goes to one of the shelters, not a proper one, apparently the homeless have set their own up in certain locations out the way around the city.

I don't know how much truth was in either statement but it does seem like drugs and mental health is the majority problem with all of this. That and funding obviously

snogged a woman tramp once on a night out. Gave another one enough for a hotel for the night, probably OD'd.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Manchester is an eye opener. Particularly the drug problem. Mentioned it on another thread recently but Piccadilly Gardens is like a zombie film the amount of homeless people off their tits on spice there.

Newcastle is getting worse for it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back