Hogwarts Legacy

The bairn is level 20 now man :lol: ;)

I'm level 19, played it for 12 hours according to my savefile, with 17% completed.

Getting all those f***ing demiguise moon things was a right pain in the arse. Least I've got Alohamora fully leveled now though.

Gone are the days I can sit and play a game all day like, but smashing out a couple of hours here and there is decent.

Really really enjoying this.

Last edited:
Xbox. Seemed to be an outage or something.
I'm not getting you, I'm guessing the Xbox is a completely different beast to the PS5 ?
We just downloaded the digital version direct from the ps store, installed it on the console and then started playing it. Didn't realise "servers" were involved, just thought it went on our console and that is it.....it's not open for multiplayer or online as far as I know ?

I'm not getting you, I'm guessing the Xbox is a completely different beast to the PS5 ?
We just downloaded the digital version direct from the ps store, installed it on the console and then started playing it. Didn't realise "servers" were involved, just thought it went on our console and that is it.....it's not open for multiplayer or online as far as I know ?

A lot of games in today's world rely on always connected (Internet) to play them. So in this case a single player game still requires a live connection to play. Silly really.

You can still play it offline but it was still intermittent for some reason and asking me to sign in.

Back