Hogwarts Legacy

Two minor criticisms: I find the controls little clunky, especially using the control sticks to move your character and the camera around. Also, the voice acting is very hammy.
I don’t mind the controls tbh but I’ve seen some videos on YouTube saying the same thing. There are some camera sensitivity settings you can change that apparently make it a lot better.

Watched the bairn start this today. Really impressed with how it looks although I know the camera will annoy me when I play. The bairn was blown away by it. First time I've managed to get her to play a story based game.

Wish I'd downloaded it instead of get the disc, had nothing but problems on xbox. I get it working eventually everytime but what a clart on, have to restart console, take disc out, put back in, restart again and eventually it works but haven't got a clue what the issue is.

Also just started a save and was under the map ffs.

Wish I'd downloaded it instead of get the disc, had nothing but problems on xbox. I get it working eventually everytime but what a clart on, have to restart console, take disc out, put back in, restart again and eventually it works but haven't got a clue what the issue is.

Also just started a save and was under the map ffs.

Bairns had no issues with digital download I got him on his Xbox like

Be careful if you see any posts on social media about the game. Don’t click on the hashtag etc

Been told that the anti- JK Rowling mob have resorted to posting spoilers after their attempted boycott and review bombing has spectacularly failed
Got caught by this yesterday. Still gonna enjoy the journey, but a bit of a pain in the arse.

Really getting into this now after not having much time since release date.

Fantastic so far, think I am Level 10 now and have 4 or 5 spells so barely scratched the surface.

Finished the main story, just a few side quests to complete. Not sure I can be arsed trophy hunting, some of the collections would be a right ball ache to complete.

few thoughts on it, I really enjoyed it overall, although the floo lady and Deek can go fuck themselves! Thank you deek, yes I am very proud of all the potions I’ve made! 🙄

the sheer volume of gear pick ups needs to be toned down, it became incredibly tedious having to destroy gear every few minutes and that was with all the gear slots attained from the Merlin trials.

lastly once you’ve reached a certain level and have all the spells it becomes ridiculously easy, none of the battles pose even the slightest challenge. Can’t remember the last game I played where I beat the final boss so easily. They let you have too much healing potion too, 25 is insane.

id suggested anyone looking for a challenge play at a higher difficulty than normal.

Back