Hogwarts Legacy

Has anyone done the update today and notice the map change?

It’s now incredibly cluttered for me and impossible to see the path for quests etc

Getting a bit bored now. Cba to constantly go back to room or requirement and add the tokens to my gear whenever I find a new one or find new gear I pick up that’s better than existing.

Sick of fuckin having to destroy gear also to free up slots.

Seems a bit samey atm, go to a place, kill goblins, rinse and repeat.

Getting a bit bored now. Cba to constantly go back to room or requirement and add the tokens to my gear whenever I find a new one or find new gear I pick up that’s better than existing.

they really need to sort out the gear thing for the inevitable sequel, its absolutely ridiculous the volume of stuff you pick up, I just found 6 items that were good and stuck with those, destroyed everything that wasnt legendary and just very occasionally went back and checked to see if there was anything better.

Agreed that it gets very samey, there's the guts of a very good game there, hopefully the sequel might improve on it

I don’t even bother upgrading my gear as 5 minutes later I’ve found something else anyway.

Also fuck Deek.

Got the platinum today. 70 odd hours so not as long as advertised. Last 3 trophies having to get to the map room with each house annoyed me but only took an hour each.

A great game which definitely lived up to the hype.

Got the platinum today. 70 odd hours so not as long as advertised. Last 3 trophies having to get to the map room with each house annoyed me but only took an hour each.

A great game which definitely lived up to the hype.

how did you find getting all the collectables post-game? I am trying to get the platinum but losing patience as I still need to find so many field guides and pieces of treasure :(

how did you find getting all the collectables post-game? I am trying to get the platinum but losing patience as I still need to find so many field guides and pieces of treasure :(

Outside of Hogwarts and Hogsmead all of them are shown on the map once you go over that area. Used the counter on the map and had pretty much everything before finishing them off.

Had to use a guide for about 30 field guides in Hogwarts and Hogsmead like :lol: one area was bugged so threw me off a bit but didn’t effect trophy

Trophies like that are a tad annoying

Right lads, never bought a game for a laptop before but I've got a fairly decent spec laptop and was wanting to get this game for it. After running a check to see if I have the minimum requirements for it it has confirmed that I do, I also have all of the recommended specs for the game apart from my 'dedicated video RAM being slightly lower (8192mb is recommended and i have 6000mb.) I obviously have the minimum required to play the game but before purchasing was wanting to know if the game will be affected much by this bit of the spec being slightly lower than what they've recommended and if it'll be still worth getting or just waiting for release on the lower gen consoles.

Thanks in advance

Right lads, never bought a game for a laptop before but I've got a fairly decent spec laptop and was wanting to get this game for it. After running a check to see if I have the minimum requirements for it it has confirmed that I do, I also have all of the recommended specs for the game apart from my 'dedicated video RAM being slightly lower (8192mb is recommended and i have 6000mb.) I obviously have the minimum required to play the game but before purchasing was wanting to know if the game will be affected much by this bit of the spec being slightly lower than what they've recommended and if it'll be still worth getting or just waiting for release on the lower gen consoles.

Thanks in advance
What graphics card is it?

Little chance to play lately, but did Rookwood's trial last night, then had a late night because I HAD to catch the Thestrals before bed.

Gonna save up tonight for the superbroom someone is selling.

Fast travel

Don't destroy it, take it to Hogsmeade and sell the fuckers

Last edited:
Little chance to play lately, but did Rookwood's trial last night, then had a late night because I HAD to catch the Thestrals before bed.

Gonna save up tonight for the superbroom someone is selling.

Fast travel

Don't destroy it, take it to Hogsmeade and sell the fuckers
You end up just destroying it because the later you get in the game there's literally no point in selling the gear as there's nothing to buy.

If you do merlin trials you get more gear slots, you need to accept the upgraded number of slots in the challenge menu

Youngest step-son has it. It looks a bit well, mediocre if I am honest. It's no Dead Space, that's for sure. :)

Having said that, I am an old git and always found all this HP stuff twee and sanctimonious which is odd as the author is clearly an admirably strong woman who takes no f***ing nonsense.

Got this the day it came out and played about 6 hours 😂 it’s one of those games I can’t get into but when I have time to sit down and give it a proper go I’ll session it.

Back