Heworth Roundabout

Status
Not open for further replies.

the early morning worker brigade have then. i go through daily at 6.45am and both lanes are full till it merges.
No cars on road at all when the proper early morning workers go through ;)

Fuck me must start them earlier than when I went to heworth I pass at 7am!
7.30 for start of breakfast club... getting past the bull takes longer but worse when no fucker lets the residents back out onto meresyde once the little darlings have been dropped off...

7.30 for start of breakfast club... getting past the bull takes longer but worse when no fucker lets the residents back out onto meresyde once the little darlings have been dropped off...
Aye I always let people out there when I'm heading down as I hate not being let out myself. I take it you mean lingey house school

seems far worse when driving back on an evening newcastle-sunderland , than on a morning sunderland-newcastle

Another idiot today who doesn’t read road signs where it says ‘Use Both Lanes’ and ‘Merge In Turn’.

Car in front of mine moves into the left hand lane so I follow in behind the car that let him in only for some stupid arsehole to block me from moving across.

What was funny was the guy in front then signalled to let me in front of him :lol:

The first Sunday it started was carnage. I would have to live on the housing estates nearby, basically a through road now.

Well this is f***ing fun. Another mile & a half queue from Whitmare Pool to Testos

Northbound an hour ago on the A19 between Testos and the Bolton turn off was flooded and down to one lane so that’s probably affected it. The tailback stretched from Testos to Wessington Way.

Well this is f***ing fun. Another mile & a half queue from Whitmare Pool to Testos

Aye down to one lane for a while. A right fuck on. Its slow as fuck aswel. Not one of them quick queues. Took me 40 mins from whitemare to testos. Pulling off at whitemare tomorrro and.gannin thru washy

Another idiot today who doesn’t read road signs where it says ‘Use Both Lanes’ and ‘Merge In Turn’.

Car in front of mine moves into the left hand lane so I follow in behind the car that let him in only for some stupid arsehole to block me from moving across.

What was funny was the guy in front then signalled to let me in front of him :lol:

They need to have big flashing signs cos people are thick as fuck. It's like the majority of British people are so obsessed with queueing they'll do it even when they are being instructed not to.

:lol:

I’m getting serious road rage at those who merge so f***ing early now. I can see from a canny way back there’s a massive f***ing gap between the merge point and the front car in the right hand lane. Just drive to the f***ing actual point and then indicate you f***ing arseholes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back