Having a pop at the Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s the worrying signs though. Yesterday we allowed both Henderson and Andrew free headers in the dying embers of the game .... and would there have been many positives to take from the match had we drawn it ? we do need to start taking games by the scruff of the neck. Hopefully that will start on Saturday

The opportunity was there after 8 minutes, but looks like he bottled it, again.

He is on borrowed time. The new owners will surely identify that Ross is not championship and premier league quality.

Nigel Pearson is the man they should bring in experience top to bottom of the leagues, currently wasting away in Belgium 2 div.

Completely justified. The performances have been shit. When was the last time we went out and took control of a game and set the tempo? We grind it out, every single week. Sometimes it’s good enough to win, sometimes to draw, the level of performance doesn’t really change. And for me the questions for that lie squarely at the managers doorstep.
This squad relax when they think they will not lose. The manager clearly fails to notice, or decides to allow this. It is his responsibility. If it is his strategy or tactics then he needs to fix either or both; if its the players then he needs to deal with that. Either way he is reponsible.
Aye they can. It's called having an opinion
Well said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it really acceptable and can it also be justified, that people have a pop at any team manager/coach having won his/hers last three games. I personally think not, Thoughts!

Surely though people aren't having a pop because of 2/3/4/5/6 games though, so why should the last 2 or 3 be decisive in any opinion of him positive or negative?

If we win today that's 4 on the bounce. What you wanting mate ?

Someone that it is championship and premier league quality...I've said that numerous times.

Or is the plan to compete in League 1 for the foreseeable future? A few on here seem to think so. :D

Last edited:
Surely though people aren't having a pop because of 2/3/4/5/6 games though, so why should the last 2 or 3 be decisive in any opinion of him positive or negative?

I will leave you to ponder P.
Aye they can. It's called having an opinion

Ok
I thought it was mainly restricted to here and twitter, but just overheard a convo at the bus stop saying he should have been sacked as he didn't wear a Sunderland tie at Wembley.

Tell him if he ain’t got a be any on come what September, I agree. Only a scarf would save him come what October😉

Last edited:
With premier league experience. It is not unreasonable at all.
What use is Premier League experience in league one like? Do half of Premier League managers know anything about league one players and how teams down here set themselves up? Just enjoy your teams victory today. That's four wins on the bounce for Jack Ross. He's doing OK man.

Completely justified. The performances have been shit. When was the last time we went out and took control of a game and set the tempo? We grind it out, every single week. Sometimes it’s good enough to win, sometimes to draw, the level of performance doesn’t really change. And for me the questions for that lie squarely at the managers doorstep.
So you didnt go yesterday then ?
He is on borrowed time. The new owners will surely identify that Ross is not championship and premier league quality.

Nigel Pearson is the man they should bring in experience top to bottom of the leagues, currently wasting away in Belgium 2 div.
IT would be just like us to fire a promising young manager like Jr and replace him with a certified nutjob ffs .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back