Having a pop at the Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from mcgeady and mclaughlin we are an unconvincing assembly of league 1 primadonnas with no mojo who haven’t gelled and grind out draws rather than outplay and win.

I hope we go up and will be surprised if we don’t but it wont be easy

Completely justified. The performances have been shit. When was the last time we went out and took control of a game and set the tempo? We grind it out, every single week. Sometimes it’s good enough to win, sometimes to draw, the level of performance doesn’t really change. And for me the questions for that lie squarely at the managers doorstep.

I thought the result and game management against Pompey was excellent. I was next to a Pompey fan watching it and he said we mugged them off and were more business like astute. Again my point of wanting his head even after three wins on the bounce. Do you personally think this is right.
This is a very good post..last season we were very naieve.We seemed to have learned a bit of 3rd division game play.I noticed v Pompey when we went in front we were taking our time ...not rushing forwards and as you say managing the game well.

I’m reluctant to criticise the manager on here, not because he doesn’t deserve it but for fear of upsetting some of the wimps that lick his arse regardless of his obvious deficiencies, so for that reason I’m saying nowt.

comes across as dour imo mate and he chooses to be dour anarl. I'm well within me rights to criticise him imo mate
As long as he keeps winning games, I don't mind if he's as enigmatic as Private Frazer from Dad's army. For the rest of the season, result are all that matter.
He's a poor manager and has poor tactics. His results weren't up to scratch last season and he's lucky to still be manager I think

Having said that - looks like he's here to stay and so ill try and get behind him
I think we were very unlucky last season - maybe naive as well. Let 2 wembley's when we could have easily won both. I don't think we can say he's a poor manager. Big step up from where he was, but he's holding his own. Not a bad start, could be better, but set up nicely. If we're top 2 or a couple of points off by end Sept, then all is good.

Last edited:
Toughest of gigs here isn’t it, like the empire is to comedians. Ok then, what if he wins 4 four on the bounce😎
I’m reluctant to criticise the manager on here, not because he doesn’t deserve it but for fear of upsetting some of the wimps that lick his arse regardless of his obvious deficiencies, so for that reason I’m saying nowt.
😁😁😁

Last edited:
In what way is it wrong.. The players we lost were of far greater value that the players that replaced them.. There is no way you can even compare Ross's circumstances to any of our previous managers..
Which players? I would value Rodwell, Djilobodji, Kone and Ndong at 2 squirts of piss collectively. And let's not even get started on the 17/18 keepers.

Totally agree. Mind, if a new poster called say, Plateky, said the manager was clueless and needed to go, I would probably agree with him too ;)

Remember when Royal Engineers had just beat Old Etonians 5-0 and the Engineer fans were complaining in the Pickwick Paper about the manager not been good enough. Mind Queen Victoria was not amused.
Owld Etonians were the Bank of England club then, and she was a part timer, only went to the home games for the bovril and a pie.

I thought it was mainly restricted to here and twitter, but just overheard a convo at the bus stop saying he should have been sacked as he didn't wear a Sunderland tie at Wembley.

He's under performed here and we play garbage football, however the owners love him so doubt he's going anywhere soon.

I thought it was mainly restricted to here and twitter, but just overheard a convo at the bus stop saying he should have been sacked as he didn't wear a Sunderland tie at Wembley.

It was nice seeing you anyway mate.

Which players? I would value Rodwell, Djilobodji, Kone and Ndong at 2 squirts of piss collectively. And let's not even get started on the 17/18 keepers.
Now work out what they cost us to what we replaced them with!
He is a failure and should have been sacked straight after Wembley
No praise for getting there twice in one season in the first place then? If our fans had actually backed the team at these games then things might have turned out differently..

Last edited:
I'm 100% certain that Jack Ross is the man to take us back to the PL.

Having a pop at the players/manager is one thing, but some fans' behaviour both online and IRL over the past few weeks has been absolutely f***ing atrocious.

On a side note: that 'SAFC fansTV' shite on youtube with WeePhillie daftkernt could not be any more negative if it f***ing tried, and, they can all fuck right off.

HTL

HTJR

Last edited:
Now work out what they cost us to what we replaced them with!

No praise for getting there twice in one season in the first place then? If our fans had actually backed the team at these games then things might have turned out differently..
Disgraceful post.

Completely justified. The performances have been shit. We grind it out, every single week. Sometimes it’s good enough to win, sometimes to draw, the level of performance doesn’t really change. And for me the questions for that lie squarely at the managers doorstep.
Could have done that today after 8 mins but instead decide to revert to type !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back