Have you had Coronavirus?

Have you had Coronavirus - Early October.

• I had a positive Covid-19 test.

Votes: 64 12.9%
  • I think so, but don't have a test to show.

Votes: 103 20.7%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 90 18.1%
  • I've had a cold since the pandemic.

Votes: 64 12.9%
  • I'm sure I haven't had COVID-19.

Votes: 177 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It is with absolute regret that i am afraid snipes has lost his battle and passed away this morning! A valued friend, absolute diamond of a guy and MLF! You’ll be sorely missed big man rip mate

Sad news, RIP Snipes.

This Covid seems more personal now, didn't even know anyone positive before this thread.

RIP Snipes

My wife tested positive a few weeks ago and fortunately had only mild symptoms. I’ve had two negative tests. The bairn (9yo) is going for one this afternoon as he has a persistent cough.

The uncle of a lass I work with passed away last night. No symptoms, then gone.

Last edited:
It’s stories like this that worry me. I’m 36 and in reasonable nick. I don’t smoke and my weight is ok, so I like to think I could fight it off, but who knows.

Just tad younger and same dont smoke well cigarettes anyway.

I had a cold few weeks back lost sense of smell but just went out cycling and feel fine now.

Runny nose in morning but that's it no cough or anything.

It is with absolute regret that i am afraid snipes has lost his battle and passed away this morning! A valued friend, absolute diamond of a guy and MLF! You’ll be sorely missed big man rip mate
So sad to hear that... Its only through reading this that I believe snipes was my neighbour over the back in Springwell Village. Lovely fella. I've currently got it and it really drives home to you how fragile life is... Rip

It’s stories like this that worry me. I’m 36 and in reasonable nick. I don’t smoke and my weight is ok, so I like to think I could fight it off, but who knows.

Same. I'm 31, don't smoke or drink, but my weight is just shy of obese by BMI, even though nobody would consider me to be fat, because it's due to weight training for years. Dunno if that would be considered a risk factor.

Same. I'm 31, don't smoke or drink, but my weight is just shy of obese by BMI, even though nobody would consider me to be fat, because it's due to weight training for years. Dunno if that would be considered a risk factor.

No. BMI is only really applicable to people who are not active people, which on the face of it seems like a huge issue with BMI, but since the vast majority of people are inactive it makes sense.

This is awful news . This thing is so bloody awful. Rip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back