Have you had Coronavirus?

Have you had Coronavirus - Early October.

• I had a positive Covid-19 test.

Votes: 64 12.9%
  • I think so, but don't have a test to show.

Votes: 103 20.7%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 90 18.1%
  • I've had a cold since the pandemic.

Votes: 64 12.9%
  • I'm sure I haven't had COVID-19.

Votes: 177 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well day 13 and feeling more or less ok.. taste and smell returned today almost fully and other than a slight cough if I talk too much I’m feeling good. My wife is generally well but still tired more than usual. I know this thing is terrible but hopefully we over it now. All in all bad not not as bad as it could have been . I hope everyone else is feeling better too

My son has had to have a test today as the lad he’s been working with for the past three days has tested positive.

Me and the missus were really ill with Covid like symptoms back in late Feb. Mine were very mild and short lived wheres hers were pretty severe and prolonged - dry cough, temprature etc. Covid hadn't quite took hold here in the UK but it was ramping up in Europe so it was only a matter of time. We've not been tested but I'm sure we had it.

Im starting to feel better now, still get bouts of breathlessness and coughing but I feel more human. Saying that I feel a bit under the weather today as I had the flu jab yesterday.

Yeah, I lost taste but that’s back just the smell, it’s a bit better but not back fully.
Still a bit blocked up (comes and goes) and at the minute I feel like my right ear is blocked not sure if it’s connected to the virus or not. Sometimes after a virus it’s happens apparently. I don’t think it’s wax build up.
My smell hasn't fully come back after 7 months. I think this is permanent damage. Taste and smell aren't the same either, things are different to what they were before the virus, it's really odd.

My smell hasn't fully come back after 7 months. I think this is permanent damage. Taste and smell aren't the same either, things are different to what they were before the virus, it's really odd.

I feel the same, although it’s only 4 weeks for me. I would say I have around 30% of my smell back and it’s not really improved over the last week or two.
Still have a blocked ear too, it’s ETD apparently

Last edited:
Me, the missus (no) and the youngest boy all had a test yesterday - swab at the back of the throat and up each nostril - as part of an ONS and Oxford University Covid-19 survey that we signed up for a few weeks ago.

We will find out for definite in 2-3 days if any of us have it.

It is with absolute regret that i am afraid snipes has lost his battle and passed away this morning! A valued friend, absolute diamond of a guy and MLF! You’ll be sorely missed big man rip mate
Holy shit. I thought he was doing ok, sorry to hear the news.

It is with absolute regret that i am afraid snipes has lost his battle and passed away this morning! A valued friend, absolute diamond of a guy and MLF! You’ll be sorely missed big man rip mate

Oh that’s awful news man, it seemed by his posts that he was getting over it.

RIP Snipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back