Have you had Coronavirus?

Have you had Coronavirus - Early October.

• I had a positive Covid-19 test.

Votes: 64 12.9%
  • I think so, but don't have a test to show.

Votes: 103 20.7%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 90 18.1%
  • I've had a cold since the pandemic.

Votes: 64 12.9%
  • I'm sure I haven't had COVID-19.

Votes: 177 35.5%

• Total voters
Jesus that sounds horrendous. The people I know who’ve had it have said it isn’t a linear thing where you get better day on day but that you feel fine one day then shit the next. How long have you had symptoms for?
I had it for about 9 days and felt awful throughout. I had no loss of taste or smell and not much of a cough. It was mainly headache, feeling spaced out and fatigued. Once I improved I got well soon and now, 4 days back at work I feel 100%. I get the impression everyone has different symptoms and different durations.

I had it for about 9 days and felt awful throughout. I had no loss of taste or smell and not much of a cough. It was mainly headache, feeling spaced out and fatigued. Once I improved I got well soon and now, 4 days back at work I feel 100%. I get the impression everyone has different symptoms and different durations.
Great to hear that you’re 100%. I know someone who was absolutely shattered for a few days while someone else has been bedridden for almost a fortnight. Sadly I know a few people who’ve died from it. The problem with it is that there is literally no way of knowing how it’s going to affect someone who gets it.

Thank you, means a lot. Currently sat craving a tikka chicken Balti but know as soon as I get one I’ll not want it. So sticking with breadsticks!
Digestive biscuits meant to be good marra - easy to eat, sugar n shit in them. Just pick at them when ya can.
Got my Balti :lol:

Today has been a good day. Tired, takes me longer to do things, but managed a full day with no sleep
Just realised I'm replying 4 days late! :lol: Glad you're feeling better.

Last edited:
Digestive biscuits meant to be good marra - easy to eat, sugar n shit in them. Just pick at them when ya can.

Just realised I'm replying 4 days late! :lol: Glad you're feeling better.

:lol::lol:

Never thought about biscuits.

Been champion really since Saturday, which is odd as Friday was my worst day. Been back to work last couple of days, and although I’m knackered come 7/8pm, it’s no more than usual.

The whole thing has just fucked off

Brother had it back in april and he's still not back to work 7 months later. His worst day when it was in full mode his oxygen levels got so low his lips turned blue. He openly admits he should have gone to hospital but stubbornly he thought he would ride it out. Now he is suffering from fatigue, an increased heart rate, high blood pressure and a low white blood cell count. Marvelous eh.

Tested positive today. Had a cough for a couple of days and have a hangover/headache feeling with muscle pain around the shoulders and back.

hoping my smell and taste doesn’t go 🤞🏻

Back