Have you aged well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently looking younger than your age is the ginger gene.

Always looked older.
Used to get into pubs in town when I was 14.
Not so good now that I'm 45.
Someone mistook me for my uncle recently and he's 60 odd ffs.

Nope lol, I've never smoked or drank loads except for a 6 month spell, I exercise regularly but I have always looked canny rough looking, someone once said I looked like a very fit and handsome 40 year old lol.

This was when I was 28
31 :lol:

I am 38 and often get mistook for around the 30 mark.

Last edited:
44 and thought I looked alright for me age till the youngest daughter said I looked crinkly. Obviously my eyes are passed it

Used to always be told I looked younger than I was. Doesn't seem to happen these days!

Mind booze and fags will age you quickly. If you stay off them and stay active you look younger and don't look like a bloater. Bonus points if you're slim and still have your barnet.

Our lass is a nurse and all her coworkers (even some of the male ones) get a wide on when she shows them pictures of me! (Must be some desperate bewers around!) they are all in their twenties with fake tits, Botox and fish lips!

I'm 46 and friends and colleagues at work always say that I look ten years younger.

My boss is 57, she was asked for some ID to prove she was over 18 when she went into Boots last Thursday to buy some razor blades for her husband. She didn't know whether to be flattered or annoyed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back