Have you aged well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mid 30s and people who i don't know still think i look mid 20s. Still occasionally get asked for i.d. for drink. Couple of grey hairs. Not receding one bit, got very thick hair.
Class.

I think most people these days look younger than previous generations like.

Seen a picture of me grandad once at age 34 on the beach wearing a suit, he looked about 60.

People we're born old back then. In my nana's photos everyone looks 60 odd when they would have all been in their 20s

To answer the OP I have agreed terribly. I was a good looking lad in me 20s, I look closer to the After picture in a car crash

People we're born old back then. In my nana's photos everyone looks 60 odd when they would have all been in their 20s

To answer the OP I have agreed terribly. I was a good looking lad in me 20s, I look closer to the After picture in a car crash

Good point about people looking older back in the day. When i look at photos of Jackie Milburn or Hughie Gallacher, they look like they're about 45 when they'd only be about 27 in the photos.

Mid 30s and people who i don't know still think i look mid 20s. Still occasionally get asked for i.d. for drink. Couple of grey hairs. Not receding one bit, got very thick hair.
Class.
Say hello to my Nana she would kick your asss

Does she not like youthful looking Geordies like?
I don't know mate it was a figure of speech.

I always hope Hollywood will call me as I'm absolutely fking brilliant.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been asked twice the past few months if my Mam or Dad were in by sales people at the door.

I'm nearly 26 so I must be doing alright at the moment. :lol:

It must be a genetic thing as my Brother and Sister both look pretty young for their age and my Mam and Grandmother both look really well for 50 and 73 respectively.
That's sales patter mate!

Grew into my features, told I look better now than ever. However, I barely go out so they're wasted. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back