Have you aged well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait til the bairns a bit older and the ravages of parenthood kick in
It's easy this parenthood thing. If owt it's made me even more younger though she does see to attract even more lasses over to chat to me. I jus play dumb and they take me under their maternal wings.

I imagine you to be like a young Paul O'Grady
Wash your mouth out.

Mentally I've regressed over the years and act more like a kid every day, physically my 44yrs (45 next week) show a life well lived...distinguished I believe the term is.

In 52 apparently. Just a number. Going for a run up the fell with my dog. I will feel a bit older before I reach the top!

I was out with a mate of a few weeks back & we got talking to 2 birds. 1 absolute honey & 1 absolute creature. My mate is single & had been creeping on the honey for the previous few weeks, so thought that this was his chance to seal the deal. Until she started complimenting me on the clothes I was wearing & said that I looked about 34. I'm 40 in a few weeks. :cool:

He still didn't score with her.

I was out with a mate of a few weeks back & we got talking to 2 birds. 1 absolute honey & 1 absolute creature. My mate is single & had been creeping on the honey for the previous few weeks, so thought that this was his chance to seal the deal. Until she started complimenting me on the clothes I was wearing & said that I looked about 34. I'm 40 in a few weeks. :cool:

He still didn't score with her.

A grands worth?

Yes an no.

Bit of a middle age paunch and quite a bit of grey hair but I've never had as much attention from the ladies.

Think that's down to not giving a toss, being a lot more relaxed and happy to take the piss out myself.

Young attitude keeps young mind

I'm 35 and people say I look mid 20s. Been asked for ID more the last 4-5 years since the challenge 25 thing came in than when I was 15-18.

I think most people these days look younger than previous generations like.

Seen a picture of me grandad once at age 34 on the beach wearing a suit, he looked about 60.
Look at footballers. Take the 1966 World Cup winners. They look like they are in their 40s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back