Have you aged well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
46. Hair is fairly white. No wrinkles on the face yet but recently I have noticed the skin on the back of my hands is looking older although I have to wash them a lot with work. Big belly but I'm not bothered enough to do anything about it yet.

46. Hair is fairly white. No wrinkles on the face yet but recently I have noticed the skin on the back of my hands is looking older although I have to wash them a lot with work. Big belly but I'm not bothered enough to do anything about it yet.
If you don't start now the task will be harder with each passing day. Then if you get injured or sick, forget about it. I used to work out to get fitter, after a certain age I consider it a victory if I break even!

42 ,some grey hair but still a 32 inch waist and still play football,
Still drink when I want and eat what I want !
I've aged well apparently but will probably die of a heart attack :lol:

I'm 40 now, always thought I was fairly youthful looking, but saw myself in the mirror the other day and I looked like an old man!

Still in the planning stage so open to change currently. Probably not going to be cheap there so won't be for a massively prolonged period either!
Don't forget to write some kind of blog. Do you get work easily when you get back from travelling?

I'm 40 now, always thought I was fairly youthful looking, but saw myself in the mirror the other day and I looked like an old man!
The mirrors have gone wrong in my house too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back