Have you aged well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope lol, I've never smoked or drank loads except for a 6 month spell, I exercise regularly but I have always looked canny rough looking, someone once said I looked like a very fit and handsome 40 year old lol.

This was when I was 28

I can't give any examples, but a couple of times recently, I would think that somebody would be an extremely good looking older woman. It turned out that they were quite young. I can't decide if it's a compliment or an insult.

Can pass for under 30 and i'm nearly 32.

Although my hair is beginning to fall out, so i could well look about 50 odd in a couple of years.....

I'm 34 and do a lot of running. I often get asked my age at the end of races as there's usually a prize for first over 40 :(

I've been asked twice the past few months if my Mam or Dad were in by sales people at the door.

I'm nearly 26 so I must be doing alright at the moment. :lol:

It must be a genetic thing as my Brother and Sister both look pretty young for their age and my Mam and Grandmother both look really well for 50 and 73 respectively.

Pics?

wrinkles etc? Do you look your age there
I look alot younger than I am but I am still an ugly cünt unfortunately.

Yep. I'm absolutely lush as fuck.
Are you in your 40's?

Mentally I've regressed over the years and act more like a kid every day, physically my 44yrs (45 next week) show a life well lived...distinguished I believe the term is.
You have more wrinkles than a scrotum ya mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
I look alot younger than I am but I am still an ugly cünt unfortunately.

Are you in your 40's?

You have more wrinkles than a scrotum ya mean.
You haven't got enough skin to have wrinkles man yer little shortarse

When I see lads I went to school with and they look fat messes I realise I've aged not to bad considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back