Halifax Grooming Gang

Great to see another thread about sexual abuse focusing on race, because that really is the point.

I think that is exactly the point tbh. The fact these seem to be doted about all over is absolutely sick. I fear we are just at the tip of the iceberg as well.

Perhaps they would. Although it would be a false equivolency I would hope no one regardless of political persuasion would try to make that point.

That doesn't answer my question though...................

And yet no one would call you a racist for saying there is a problem with catholicism and raping children.

How about, if you actually want to have a discussion about this problem, you try not to start out by being such a massive twat? People might have a bit more belief that you actually intend to discuss it properly

Another good post.
Falls on deaf ears mate, may as well start a thread and add the towns as they are 'discovered'....weirdly enough always with the tag line of historic crimes, it's f***ing grim.
Tie it in with catholic dioceses as these are almost too numerous to count now too

Last edited:
Exactly, and they are often related or know each other!

I hate paedophiles regardless of relgion, race etc. I'm sure we all do.

But if I was raping a kid i couldn't go to my friends or anyone in my family and tell them to get inon the action. i'd be shopped to the police station, no doubt would be beaten to a pulp first.

Theses gangs across the country do not know each other.... so why is it always happening again and again. Same M.O. Same setup etc.

Some valid points and I know we have been here before but when you talk about same MO and set up we can also identify other key factors that are consistent with sex offenders.

Bearing in mind I have worked in this field I do have experience of it.

Not ignoring the race issue,it's a massive indicator that cant be ignored.

Great to see another thread about sexual abuse focusing on race, because that really is the point.

I'm afraid their religion, not race, really is an important point here, Janie.
It's evident that in some tight knit Muslim communities they live by a different code of ethics to the rest of us. They're keeping quiet about the problem, covering it up.
It's pointless denying the facts. Some Muslims, by no means all or even a majority, are determined to live in community of medieval Islamic codes of conduct that allow this sort of thing to go on, and the authorities are too scared to wade in and sort it out. I don't give a toss about offending Muslim communities by investigating them and taking necessary steps to bring paedos to justice. I care deeply about the vicitims of abuse, especially being one myself.

It's shocking that we have cultural ghettoes in this country. This is what happens when mass immigration from third world countries with entirely different values to our own is encouraged.

Islam is just a belief system, not a race. I hold it in the same contempt as I do Scientology, the Moonies and Christian fundamentalism. People are bizarrely sensitive regarding criticism of Islam, despite all the evidence from around the world that it is just downright evil.

How about, if you actually want to have a discussion about this problem, you try not to start out by being such a massive twat? People might have a bit more belief that you actually intend to discuss it properly
A massive twat? :lol:

how about muslim gangs stop raping children and people like you stop being apologists for the reason why they do it

Maybe we can rely on this serving mp (shadow minister for women and equalities) to reprise her public statement to make these crimes disappear quietly
Logon or register to see this image
How she's still an MP I will never know.

I'm afraid their religion, not race, really is an important point here, Janie.
It's evident that in some tight knit Muslim communities they live by a different code of ethics to the rest of us. They're keeping quiet about the problem, covering it up.
It's pointless denying the facts. Some Muslims, by no means all or even a majority, are determined to live in community of medieval Islamic codes of conduct that allow this sort of thing to go on, and the authorities are too scared to wade in and sort it out. I don't give a toss about offending Muslim communities by investigating them and taking necessary steps to bring paedos to justice. I care deeply about the vicitims of abuse, especially being one myself.

It's shocking that we have cultural ghettoes in this country. This is what happens when mass immigration from third world countries with entirely different values to our own is encouraged.

Islam is just a belief system, not a race. I hold it in the same contempt as I do Scientology, the Moonies and Christian fundamentalism. People are bizarrely sensitive regarding criticism of Islam, despite all the evidence from around the world that it is just downright evil.
This post ^^ should be made a sticky at the top of this forum.

Some valid points and I know we have been here before but when you talk about same MO and set up we can also identify other key factors that are consistent with sex offenders.

Bearing in mind I have worked in this field I do have experience of it.

Not ignoring the race issue,it's a massive indicator that cant be ignored.
Got nothign to do with race. It's a religion issue imo. Not saying all people of that religion... ofc not. But just like the catholics had their scandal that I still believe is going on.... Islam has theirs.

What's different is the way these all know each other.

In the gangs its often mates, brothers, sons, fathers, uncles etc. you can't tell me normal paedo M.O's are gangs of 50 who all know each other and live nearby.

If my brother was a paedo I wouldn't be wanting to get in on the act.... and the lasses in the families know about it.
Some of them got questioned outside one of the cases and they said the girls were slags for dressing how they do.

A massive twat? :lol:

how about muslim gangs stop raping children and people like you stop being apologists for the reason why they do it

How she's still an MP I will never know.
A potential cabinet minister too, call me old fashioned but in days gone by mps would have resigned over such massive fuckups and retired to private life

Back