Halifax Grooming Gang

Is this another example of Pakistani origin means Muslim? Without any idea or evidence they practice?

Strangely its never Christians when anything involves White British folk.

My point,it's the race of the perpetrators that is a stronger indicator to one of the common denominators in these cases.

As you said we dont (apart from with Catholic priests) focus on religion when white beasts do it.

And to put perspective onto it, this is the sort of negligence to duty that has allowed catholic priests to abuse kids for decades without fear of justice reaching them.

Did the police and social services cover that up?

No, that was the church themselves and again the abusers and people who aided and abetted the guilty should feel the full weight of the law.

It is silly. They aren't exclusively asian either

And have you got any evidence they practice/follow Islam? Or yet again just presuming? Again, why don't you say Christians when it's white people, but will say Muslims when it's Asian grooming gangs?

My point,it's the race of the perpetrators that is a stronger indicator to one of the common denominators in these cases.

As you said we dont (apart from with Catholic priests) focus on religion when white beasts do it.

Good post.

I'm afraid their religion, not race, really is an important point here, Janie.
It's evident that in some tight knit Muslim communities they live by a different code of ethics to the rest of us. They're keeping quiet about the problem, covering it up.
It's pointless denying the facts. Some Muslims, by no means all or even a majority, are determined to live in community of medieval Islamic codes of conduct that allow this sort of thing to go on, and the authorities are too scared to wade in and sort it out. I don't give a toss about offending Muslim communities by investigating them and taking necessary steps to bring paedos to justice. I care deeply about the vicitims of abuse, especially being one myself.

It's shocking that we have cultural ghettoes in this country. This is what happens when mass immigration from third world countries with entirely different values to our own is encouraged.

Islam is just a belief system, not a race. I hold it in the same contempt as I do Scientology, the Moonies and Christian fundamentalism. People are bizarrely sensitive regarding criticism of Islam, despite all the evidence from around the world that it is just downright evil.

Great post.

And have you got any evidence they practice/follow Islam? Or yet again just presuming? Again, why don't you say Christians when it's white people, but will say Muslims when it's Asian grooming gangs?

Good post.
Well they don't release those figures very often..

But when they do it's fairly high.

Would you like to take a guess how many of the 53 men involved in the rotherham scandal were muslim?

And people were saying I was rattled :lol:

Well they don't release those figures very often..

But when they do it's fairly high.

Would you like to take a guess how many of the 53 men involved in the rotherham scandal were muslim?

Id need to see evidence they were practicing as there seems to be a presumption that most Asians are. Yet its not the same when it comes to white people and Christianity.

Remember some of those in the Rotherham scandal, who were called Muslims, were smoking weed and enjoyed the odd tipple. Proper Allah fearing Muslims them.

Id need to see evidence they were practicing as there seems to be a presumption that most Asians are. Yet its not the same when it comes to white people and Christianity.
Ok what about when the victims say it's because of Islam?

Or the swedish security services who are going through their own grooming gang problems?

Ok what about when the victims say it's because of Islam?

Or the swedish security services who are going through their own grooming gang problems?

And what about when other victims say its not and say its simply deprived blokes looking for vulnerable girls?

That's my point Some will. Some won't. And yet some people just automatically tag it on regardless.

Who said that?

One of the lasses who was raped. I provided the link when we had this on another thread, when people claimed they were Muslims, who were targeting white girls, and she said they weren't, it was just whoever was vulnerable (victims included other non white girls iirc).

Last edited:
Got nothign to do with race. It's a religion issue imo. Not saying all people of that religion... ofc not. But just like the catholics had their scandal that I still believe is going on.... Islam has theirs.

What's different is the way these all know each other.

In the gangs its often mates, brothers, sons, fathers, uncles etc. you can't tell me normal paedo M.O's are gangs of 50 who all know each other and live nearby.

If my brother was a paedo I wouldn't be wanting to get in on the act.... and the lasses in the families know about it.
Some of them got questioned outside one of the cases and they said the girls were slags for dressing how they do.

I think the race is bigger imo. These cases the men as you say knew each other,all worked in the nigh time economy (taxi drivers, takeway workers) and operated as a grooming gang.They were racists and targetted vulnerable women.

I think all of the above are consistent themes across the cases and for me say more about the profile of the perps than a religion.

Asian men guilty of sex offences are more likely to operate as a gang,white men are more likely to be lone wolf attackers.

When you look at the blokes nabbed by vigilante gangs up here do you focus on his "faith"?

One of the lasses who was raped. I provided the link when ee had this on another thread, when people claimed they were Muslims, who were targeting white girls, and she said they weren't, it was just whoever was vulnerable (victims included other non white girls iirc).
Victims did include non-white girls... the sikh community for example have been dealing with this for decades

EXCLUSIVE: Islamic Sexual Abuse of Sikh Children 'Pushed to One Side' for Years

Logon or register to see this image

Back