Halifax Grooming Gang

these gangs, made up of a very similar demographic are the norm in town after town after town. It's not even shocking or surprising to hear about it now it's just a case of ticking off yet another town where a ring is present. Very much the same as hearing about mass shootings in America, it's just another day another incident

Now either the coppers and other govts agencies are totally inept, or it's a case of the authorities consciously turning a blind eye to these crimes simply because of who committed them, and I'm sure not all coppers are so shit at their jobs so that only leaves one conclusion
This isn't one or two fellas doing shit on the sly and are hard to trace, these gangs are literally made up of dozens of men, often related and having a similar ethos, in each town committing these acts

These are all historic cases dating back to 1997 (2002 in this latest case) which have come about since the failings of various authorities and agencies were exposed. I think the fact there are such large numbers of successful prosecutions suggests they are no longer turning a blind eye.

There must still be difficulties getting witnesses and/or prosecutions elsewhere. The grooming gang problem is not confined to areas with high Muslim population or the Asian demograph as official reports have revealed yet is not reflected in prosecutions.

I think the race is bigger imo. These cases the men as you say knew each other,all worked in the nigh time economy (taxi drivers, takeway workers) and operated as a grooming gang.They were racists and targetted vulnerable women.

I think all of the above are consistent themes across the cases and for me say more about the profile of the perps than a religion.

Asian men guilty of sex offences are more likely to operate as a gang,white men are more likely to be lone wolf attackers.

When you look at the blokes nabbed by vigilante gangs up here do you focus on his "faith"?
If there was evidence to suggest their faith had justified what they were doing then yes I would.

You have mixed race and religion up. Again.
Sikhs are mainly non-white

If there was evidence to suggest their faith had justified what they were doing then yes I would.

Not exclusively though. Just like there are plenty of white Muslims and non Muslim Asians.

Proves my point though, you automatically attribute religions to race.

Aye.. I don't see what your point is

That you keep saying Muslim grooming gangs without evidence they practice. One can only presume its because most offenders are Asian and you think most Asians are Muslim. And yet don't automatically label white people as Christians.

These are all historic cases dating back to 1997 (2002 in this latest case) which have come about since the failings of various authorities and agencies were exposed. I think the fact there are such large numbers of successful prosecutions suggests they are no longer turning a blind eye.

There must still be difficulties getting witnesses and/or prosecutions elsewhere. The grooming gang problem is not confined to areas with high Muslim population or the Asian demograph as official reports have revealed yet is not reflected in prosecutions.
And where are the cases against those that turned a blind eye? There must be some trail or indeed whistle blowers that can shed light on the wankers that allowed these crimes to go on for years. They have as much to answer for as the fuckers who commited the crimes as they've effectively facilatated and protected them

Well they don't release those figures very often..

But when they do it's fairly high.

Would you like to take a guess how many of the 53 men involved in the rotherham scandal were muslim?

And people were saying I was rattled :lol:

Are you suggesting I am rattled? Trust me fella, I deal with murderers, rapists, paedophiles for a living. I do not get rattled by spenks on a message board. I do however say what I see (Please see previous post for what I think you are)

So what evidence do you have that all of these pereptrators committed horriblle acts in the name of religion? Some also took drugs and drank as well.

I appreciate you come to a conclusion that these men are influenced by faith to commit these offences.

I think this idea is flawed.

I just think that's not the case as you would find criminologists and prosecutors would agree with me.

You can see more common themes linking sex offenders,gang members and lone wolfs, that make sense imo

I've lived in Calderdale for 16 years and at one point spent a good few years working for a charity who supported people with substance misuse issues - heroin, crack, phet, alcohol etc.

As my clients were signposted to me via other charities, the prison service and the Job Centre I came across all sorts of people who had been abused when younger, were still being abused or who became abusers. These clients came from all sections of the community.

What I did see though is that abuse and grooming was rife and that our centre was unfortunately being targeted by gangs who would prey on vulnerable people.

When I highlighted my concerns I was told in no uncertain terms that I was wrong and it was hinted that the charity thought I was being racist.

I was given a written warning.

Needless to say, the charity lost its funding following the arrival of the coalition government and its austerity measures.

Two years later, front page of the Courier there were 18 or so paedophiles arrested and charged. I would reckon had worked with at least six of them as clients. At first I felt vindicated but quite quickly this turned to shame that I hadn't been able to report this or help anyone who was being abused.

But, here's the rub. I do not give one fuck about the scum who carry on like this. Whether they are white, Pakistani, black, old, young, middle-aged or whatever because this isn't about them it's about the victims who we have failed. We've allowed this to happen on our watch and we should be f***ing ashamed as a country.

We do so little to help the poorest, the at risk, the most vulnerable people in our communities that it sickens me.

To the people on here who think it's racist and bigoted to highlight YET ANOTHER horrific child rape squad from members of the Islamic faith...

At what point do you think this problem runs so deep that a public enquiry/national debate on the matter is needed?

I've lived in Calderdale for 16 years and at one point spent a good few years working for a charity who supported people with substance misuse issues - heroin, crack, phet, alcohol etc.

As my clients were signposted to me via other charities, the prison service and the Job Centre I came across all sorts of people who had been abused when younger, were still being abused or who became abusers. These clients came from all sections of the community.

What I did see though is that abuse and grooming was rife and that our centre was unfortunately being targeted by gangs who would prey on vulnerable people.

When I highlighted my concerns I was told in no uncertain terms that I was wrong and it was hinted that the charity thought I was being racist.

I was given a written warning.

Needless to say, the charity lost its funding following the arrival of the coalition government and its austerity measures.

Two years later, front page of the Courier there were 18 or so paedophiles arrested and charged. I would reckon had worked with at least six of them as clients. At first I felt vindicated but quite quickly this turned to shame that I hadn't been able to report this or help anyone who was being abused.

But, here's the rub. I do not give one fuck about the scum who carry on like this. Whether they are white, Pakistani, black, old, young, middle-aged or whatever because this isn't about them it's about the victims who we have failed. We've allowed this to happen on our watch and we should be f***ing ashamed as a country.

We do so little to help the poorest, the at risk, the most vulnerable people in our communities that it sickens me.
Brilliant post mate, articulating your experiences

That you keep saying Muslim grooming gangs without evidence they practice. One can only presume its because most offenders are Asian and you think most Asians are Muslim. And yet don't automatically label white people as Christians.
I would never say that, but I have seen plenty of evidence it is to do with Islam... or Islamic culture.

I've shown you a long list of evidence the last time it happened. it didn't convinc you so I'll save myself the bother of gathering it all together again.

Ya never know though... maybe next time... unfortunately/fortunately depending on how you look at it.... there will be one....

Are you suggesting I am rattled? Trust me fella, I deal with murderers, rapists, paedophiles for a living. I do not get rattled by spenks on a message board. I do however say what I see (Please see previous post for what I think you are)
Do you have evidence for those accusations or do you just make up things to call them like you did me?

To the people on here who think it's racist and bigoted to highlight YET ANOTHER horrific child rape squad from members of the Islamic faith...

At what point do you think this problem runs so deep that a public enquiry/national debate on the matter is needed?

Probably around the time folks like yourself see the big issue to be children getting raped, and NOT the religion or colour of the rapist.

The jails in England are rammed with white, british rapists and paedophiles

I would never say that, but I have seen plenty of evidence it is to do with Islam... or Islamic culture.

I've shown you a long list of evidence the last time it happened. it didn't convinc you so I'll save myself the bother of gathering it all together again.

Ya never know though... maybe next time... unfortunately/fortunately depending on how you look at it.... there will be one....

Do you have evidence for those accusations or do you just make up things to call them like you did me?

Makes zero sense

Probably around the time folks like yourself see the big issue to be children getting raped, and NOT the religion or colour of the rapist.

The jails in England are rammed with white, british rapists and paedophiles

Makes zero sense
I think you’re missing the point but never mind, you work with these animals so your experiences are more than most will ever deal with.

And where are the cases against those that turned a blind eye? There must be some trail or indeed whistle blowers that can shed light on the wankers that allowed these crimes to go on for years. They have as much to answer for as the fuckers who commited the crimes as they've effectively facilatated and protected them

I've not seen reports of prosecutions of officials, if that's what you mean.

There have been a number of sackings though and at least one IOPC inquiry into South Yorkshire cops.

The Jay Report exposed the full trail of blunders and over sights the various people responsible for the care of the vulnerable and the failings of the dysfunctional system as a whole.

PS, I hope you're not thinking I'm trying to divert from the heinous acts of these scum bags.

Back