Halifax Grooming Gang

It's shocking and shameful but we really have debated grooming gangs, particularly historically, to the nth degree. Have you anything new you need to say on the subject?
Does it make you feel uncomfortable? Sure makes me feel uncomfortable too. Children being raped should.

Thirty-three men held over child sex abuse

Thirty-three men arrested over Halifax child sex abuse

"Thirty-three men have been arrested in connection with historical child sexual abuse in West Yorkshire.

It follows allegations made by a woman about abuse she suffered as a child in Halifax, Calderdale, between 2002 and 2005.

The arrested men, aged between 30 and 40, have been released under investigation pending further inquiries."

Don't panic everyone, I'm sure if they all turn out to be muslim men it's just a coincidence..... another one:rolleyes:

Oh fuck off man you f***ing cretin

Well done the police and partner agencies for securing the arrests. Fantastic work.

Their efforts won't be acknowledged by the "but Rotherham" lot mind.

About 15 years too late mind.

Has anybody from the police, social services, politicians etc been held to account for looking the other way while this shit was going on all over the country for years?

Are they still looking the other way at stuff that's still going on now?

Well because if these cases of abuse prove anything, it's that anything that racists do to black people, should be allowed if the people you target aren't absolutely strictly speaking a racial group
I'm glad that's all they prove :lol:

Forget the children,

forget the cover ups,

forget who the perpertrators were. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pathetic.

If it wasnt Muslim gang would you still come on here and condemn?
Absolutely yes! It's f***ing sickening.

On the other hand I know that if it wasn't a "muslim" grooming gang the words racist and fascist and alt right and bigoted etc. wouldn't be coming out either.

There's something about this religion the mullah brothers on here just love so much.... I just wish I could understand what it was.

Don't be pathetic.
Speak for yourself....

Back