Halifax Grooming Gang

To help you out with incredibly tricky questions like whether people who belong to groups named after Hitler or sing hooligan songs created by fascists have any connections with far right politics
They may well do.

Why do you think so many of these grooming gangs happen to have muslims in them?

I wish there was something new to say... like we've gone 3 months without another muslim grooming gang scandal.... that'd be nice
We've had God knows how many pages on the subject in the recent past and I'm pretty sure there was general agreement that more historical cases wold come to light. I'm sure everyone, and I mean everyone, will be pleased that another case is being dealt with through the correct channels. There will probably be more still.

If you'd just started a thread celebrating the fact that justice is being done then that would be fine but you had to put your usual angle on it to wind people up so you can roll out your usual 'theories'. We shouldn't forget this happened but it now seems to be accepted that some terrible mistakes were made.

Gangs or organisations that commit sexual offenses of any kind, be it to children, women or just the vulnerable people in society need the book thrown at them, If Police, religious organisations (be it any religion, as we know they have all had serious problems), or the community at large are nearly as bad than the original criminals if they ignore it and let it continue should punished in a court of law IMO.

So tar everybody with same brush
So all Sunderland fans are like you?
How many Muslims have you actually talked to?

I've called you lot mullah brothers for a lot longer than this thread.

Why are there points to score? Are their people siding in favour of this behaviour like?

No, actually.... shame on you and the fuckwits who pretend that islam has absolutely nothing to do with the biggest rape scandal in our country's history.

Victims in the tens of thousands now... and still we trot out the same old shit from the same old apologists.

But hey it's only children being raped! Why should we care... we don't want to say anything that might offend someone

Brexit is likely to mean lower immigration from Europe and more immigration from other parts of the world, bringing in people with different cultures and religions, maybe an unintended consequence for many who voted that way.

So tar everybody with same brush
So all Sunderland fans are like you?
How many Muslims have you actually talked to?
Who am I tarring?
No.
Loads... i work with some, am friends with some, have some in my family.

Brexit is likely to mean lower immigration from Europe and more immigration from other parts of the world, bringing in people with different cultures and religions, maybe an unintended consequence for many who voted that way.
We have to learn to deal with cultural differences but most importantly confront those differences when they are incompatiable with our own.

these gangs, made up of a very similar demographic are the norm in town after town after town. It's not even shocking or surprising to hear about it now it's just a case of ticking off yet another town where a ring is present. Very much the same as hearing about mass shootings in America, it's just another day another incident

Now either the coppers and other govts agencies are totally inept, or it's a case of the authorities consciously turning a blind eye to these crimes simply because of who committed them, and I'm sure not all coppers are so shit at their jobs so that only leaves one conclusion
This isn't one or two fellas doing shit on the sly and are hard to trace, these gangs are literally made up of dozens of men, often related and having a similar ethos, in each town committing these acts

We've had God knows how many pages on the subject in the recent past and I'm pretty sure there was general agreement that more historical cases wold come to light. I'm sure everyone, and I mean everyone, will be pleased that another case is being dealt with through the correct channels. There will probably be more still.

If you'd just started a thread celebrating the fact that justice is being done then that would be fine but you had to put your usual angle on it to wind people up so you can roll out your usual 'theories'. We shouldn't forget this happened but it now seems to be accepted that some terrible mistakes were made.
It's not my fault people want to pretend it has nothing to do with islam.

if it winds them up so fuck. if a white gang was doing it they would be full of rage (as would I) but when it's a muslim gang.... for some reason it causes problems... I just can't put my finger on it why.

these gangs, made up of a very similar demographic are the norm in town after town after town. It's not even shocking or surprising to hear about it now it's just a case of ticking off yet another town where a ring is present. Very much the same as hearing about mass shootings in America, it's just another day another incident

Now either the coppers and other govts agencies are totally inept, or it's a case of the authorities consciously turning a blind eye to these crimes simply because of who committed them, and I'm sure not all coppers are so shit at their jobs so that only leaves one conclusion
This isn't one or two fellas doing shit on the sly and are hard to trace, these gangs are literally made up of dozens of men, often related and having a similar ethos, in each town committing these acts
Great post and not one person can argue with it......

Exactly, and they are often related or know each other!

I hate paedophiles regardless of relgion, race etc. I'm sure we all do.

But if I was raping a kid i couldn't go to my friends or anyone in my family and tell them to get inon the action. i'd be shopped to the police station, no doubt would be beaten to a pulp first.

Theses gangs across the country do not know each other.... so why is it always happening again and again. Same M.O. Same setup etc.

It's not my fault people want to pretend it has nothing to do with islam.

if it winds them up so fuck. if a white gang was doing it they would be full of rage (as would I) but when it's a muslim gang.... for some reason it causes problems... I just can't put my finger on it why.

If a white gang did this only a stopwatch that measures millionths of seconds would be able to measure how quickly one of the Lifelong Labour Lads reminded everyone that Muslims are a much more prevalent problem.

If a white gang did this only a stopwatch that measures millionths of seconds would be able to measure how quickly one of the Lifelong Labour Lads reminded everyone that Muslims are a much more prevalent problem.
Perhaps they would. Although it would be a false equivolency I would hope no one regardless of political persuasion would try to make that point.

That doesn't answer my question though...................

And to put perspective onto it, this is the sort of negligence to duty that has allowed catholic priests to abuse kids for decades without fear of justice reaching them.
And yet no one would call you a racist for saying there is a problem with catholicism and raping children.

Back