Guns N Roses UK Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just bought a ticket for the Saturday show, however this is in the Golden Circle.

On the 17th of June, the chavs will go watch the Stone Roses at Wembley while the cool lads will be at GnR.
Saturday is Rainbow at the O2 as well.

Bought my tickets today for Saturday.

£90 TO Stand

£150 to stand in the VIP bit fuck that

axl rose can go fcuk himself

pretentious arsehole obviously skint!

I'd rather shit on my hand and clap like a seal

£90 TO Stand

£150 to stand in the VIP bit fuck that

axl rose can go fcuk himself

pretentious arsehole obviously skint!

I'd rather shit on my hand and clap like a seal

Don't think he's skint mind, the tour so far has made an average of $5 million per concert, with the band reportedly getting $3 million, plus a percentage per concert. Think they've made about $150 million so far this year.
Might have been skint before this years tour mind!

Axl was quality with AC/DC in the summer so I am sure that they'll be class next summer too. Absolutely gutted about missing out on it but got comfort in the fact that I saw them back in 1993 at MK Bowl with Izzy Stradlin standing in for Gilbey Clarke.

There'll be loads who never saw them first time around.
Now they've added the Saturday date, I'm tempted

yeqh you are right - i guess the same applies to many people and bands - im the same going to see Dan Reed Network after missing out on seeing them 25 years ago.... upclose and personal at The Cluny

There's a stadium in SR5 available on one of the spare dates if they want to give the North and Scotland a chance.
I was told a good while ago they were booked for the SOL but the lead singer walked out for a couple of months so was knocked on the head.

yeqh you are right - i guess the same applies to many people and bands - im the same going to see Dan Reed Network after missing out on seeing them 25 years ago.... upclose and personal at The Cluny
He played a pub in South Shields a couple of weeks ago as well. The Trimmers Arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back