Guns N Roses UK Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone really miss Izzy Stradlin at all? I know I didn't and Richard Fortus was a great choice to step in.
I thought he was really good like - surprised how many solos he took as well.

Mind you, Slash still effortlessly upstaged him time and time again. :lol: :cool:

Went on Friday night - absolutely outstanding performance, much better than I expected.

Only let downs for me were the event staff (most didn't seem to want to be there) and having to queue almost half an hour to get through security but luckily walking inside just about 2 minutes before GNR came on (although I expected that after recent goings on)

Place was only about 2 thirds full when they came on at 7.45 like, if I hadn't checked earlier in the day at work and turned up not long before 9 like thousands seemed to I'd have been fuming :lol:

Went on Friday night - absolutely outstanding performance, much better than I expected.

Only let downs for me were the event staff (most didn't seem to want to be there) and having to queue almost half an hour to get through security but luckily walking inside just about 2 minutes before GNR came on (although I expected that after recent goings on)

Place was only about 2 thirds full when they came on at 7.45 like, if I hadn't checked earlier in the day at work and turned up not long before 9 like thousands seemed to I'd have been fuming :lol:

Probably banking on Axl pulling a stunt and rocking up late!

Yep it was f***ing awful picking up a shirt and then the beer after that. Staff were slow as fuck and absolutely no urgency in clearing queues as quick as they could. One fella who served me was taking ages to get my change back from a tenner.

Yep it was f***ing awful picking up a shirt and then the beer after that. Staff were slow as fuck and absolutely no urgency in clearing queues as quick as they could. One fella who served me was taking ages to get my change back from a tenner.

£5 packs of Budweiser being broken up in front of you and sold for £5.50 a can pissed me off like - it's expected, but annoying when so blatant

£5 packs of Budweiser being broken up in front of you and sold for £5.50 a can pissed me off like - it's expected, but annoying when so blatant

I remember at a festival before, some fucker was opening pizzas from Iceland boxes with £1 for 3 plasters all over them and selling them for £8 each.

Kernt

No f***ing way mate! Didn't see that at all. Robbing bastards. One guy done himself out of a £20 note on me. With those prices I wasn't for reminding him his till was going to be down. Glad we just chinned a load of beers in the hotel before heading to the venue.

I suspect that's a common attitude with a lot of gig goers - especially rock bands with a couple of support acts. You have to remember these days that 10.30 curfews are pretty strictly adhered to - especially in London. The council pulled the plug on Springsteen and McCartney at Hyde Park a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back