Guns N Roses UK Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting back to hotel after show tonight. Came on at 19:00 and left the stage at 22:40 after about 28 songs. I was expecting Axl to be ropey voice wise, but he was note perfect. They put on a phenomenal show, without using props and pyro, just singing playing and enjoying themselves. If the London leg is half as good then anyone going will be blown away. As GnR say, to all those opposed hmm well
Did you know they were coming on so early? I wouldn't say I was a fan, but credit to any band that plays a set so long. Fans are getting their money's worth.

Just getting back to hotel after show tonight. Came on at 19:00 and left the stage at 22:40 after about 28 songs. I was expecting Axl to be ropey voice wise, but he was note perfect. They put on a phenomenal show, without using props and pyro, just singing playing and enjoying themselves. If the London leg is half as good then anyone going will be blown away. As GnR say, to all those opposed hmm well

So what time did the whole thing start ? Going to the Olympic Stadium next month and read that there are two support acts.

Cheers

So what time did the whole thing start ? Going to the Olympic Stadium next month and read that there are two support acts.

Cheers

Doors to venue opened at 2, and first support act at 3. There were 3 support acts yesterday.

Did you know they were coming on so early? I wouldn't say I was a fan, but credit to any band that plays a set so long. Fans are getting their money's worth.

Yeah, they were scheduled to be on roughly about then, and fair play to them, belted right through without a break.

Imagine sitting through two hours of Axle Rose screeching his f***ing lungs out, f***ing dreadful!

Totally echo @Chizno1 here. Waited a long time to see anywhere near the original line up back together and it surpassed all expectations. Axls voice sounded shot a few years back but was note perfect last night for around 3 hrs, even doing stuff like 'coma' which he rarely used to do because it fucked his voice.

The traffic getting to and from the gig was mental and meant I missed some of Royal Blood, but even that and the torrential weather earlier in the day didn't put a dampener on it. They're smashing it on this tour and the London dates will be immense.

Totally echo @Chizno1 here. Waited a long time to see anywhere near the original line up back together and it surpassed all expectations. Axls voice sounded shot a few years back but was note perfect last night for around 3 hrs, even doing stuff like 'coma' which he rarely used to do because it fucked his voice.

The traffic getting to and from the gig was mental and meant I missed some of Royal Blood, but even that and the torrential weather earlier in the day didn't put a dampener on it. They're smashing it on this tour and the London dates will be immense.

He was on top form with ac/dc last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back