Guinness Milk Stout

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Guiness like its the drink of kings

If ya a fan like me try. Youngs London stout

Ferking unreal

Reet. The good news is, the Guinness Milk Stout is now stocked in Tesco on Newcastle Road. The bad news for you fuckers is I've bought the last two there now.

Bottles of Tontine Milk Stout are also there, again, the last two bottles purchased by me.

I've got a can of Redwell Kofra Stout as well. Fook knees what Kofra Stout is.
I had the kofra stout last week. Didn't really taste of anything. Maybe it was to cold?

Not had this one but the brew dog one (jet black heart) and the williams bros (March of the penguins) are both well nice and are sold in Aldi for £1.49 a bottle!
March of the penguins is lovely, will have to go to Aldi to get some (not on a Saturday like!).

Logon or register to see this image

Guinness declares it's introducing Guinness White

Good Things Come to Those Who WHITE

A pint of the black stuff becomes a pint of the white stuff with the launch of a creamier new version: "Guinness White”. Guinness is made from the same raw ingredients as regular Guinness Draught - hops, barley, water and yeast, but the barley is frozen instead of roasted, which provides the white colour.

One day only ;)

Picked up 8 bottles in Durham today. Only 2 left on the shelf but I insisted the girl went in the back and brought me more. 4 for £6 is not bad.

Haven't seen any other Milk stouts in any supermarket other than this one. Anywhere else in Durham I'd find an alternative.

Tried this last night. A decent stout and my favourite of the additional ones they’ve started doing (West Indies and Dublin Porters). Not as sweet as I expected, which is a plus for me. Quite roasted and perhaps tasted more like an oatmeal stout than a milk one. Enjoyed it, will buy again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back