Guinness Milk Stout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gave this another go. Much nicer than the first one I had. Seems there's a sweet spot with milk stouts. Chill them too much and they lose their creaminess, same with the Brewdog one. Don't get any creaminess or sweetness at all from the Mackeson's one mind.

Gave this another go. Much nicer than the first one I had. Seems there's a sweet spot with milk stouts. Chill them too much and they lose their creaminess, same with the Brewdog one. Don't get any creaminess or sweetness at all from the Mackeson's one mind.

Milk stouts :cool:

Tailgate brewery do one i think, had one when i was at Head of Steam Newcastle last weekend.

That's the one. Haven't ever seen it in a local bar. There's a beer shop near me but they've not been able to source some things I've been looking for so I might have to put in a Beers of Europe order after all.

Jet black heart from brewdog is lush.

Sadlers mud city stout is like liquid cake. Lush
I have to give Mud City Stout another go. Had it years ago & wasn't impressed. Always in B&M

Off to the House of Trembling Madness today. Just checking, but it's ok to spend money set aside for bills on Stout & Porter isn't it?

Last edited:
I have to give Mud City Stout another go. Had it years ago & wasn't impressed. Always in B&M

Off to the House of Trembling Madness today. Just checking, but it's ok to spend money set aside for bills on Stout & Porter isn't it?
I have a couple of bottles of my milk stout put aside for you if it's any good. Should be ready in about a month.

I have a couple of bottles of my milk stout put aside for you if it's any good. Should be ready in about a month.
That'll be class. Cheers.

Got

The Hop Studio Vanilla Porter
World Top Marmalade Porter
Wiper & True Milk Stout
Bristol Beer Factory Milk Stout
Naylor's Brewery Chocolate Milk Stout
Wylam #3000 Cream Porter
Black Sheep Imperial Russian Stout
Sam Smiths Chocolate Stout

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.