Guinness Milk Stout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oooo might get some tomorrow when I go to Tescos.I'm not a lazy arse.;)

Not had this one but the brew dog one (jet black heart) and the williams bros (March of the penguins) are both well nice and are sold in Aldi for £1.49 a bottle!

Not had this one but the brew dog one (jet black heart) and the williams bros (March of the penguins) are both well nice and are sold in Aldi for £1.49 a bottle!
Had a few Jet Black Hearts recently. Tesco used to do March of the Penguins a few years ago but stopped. Didn't realise it was back in Aldi. Will have to pick a few up.

Had a few Jet Black Hearts recently. Tesco used to do March of the Penguins a few years ago but stopped. Didn't realise it was back in Aldi. Will have to pick a few up.
Soz mate should have said I'm in Glasgow. Think they have different lines in England.

I'm on the ale train to Carlisle tomorrow man. Drinking from 10am. Not shopping on a Saturday like a fanny ;)

Shopping on a sarrada man :rolleyes:
Been grafting hard like a proper gadgie for last ten days man.Tesco in the morning for loads of beer and a pie to keep me going.Then off to the pub for an all day sesssion.Replacement bus service tomorrow to Carlisle.

Soz mate should have said I'm in Glasgow. Think they have different lines in England.
Ah. Aye, it wasn't too long ago I was there but yet only had their own stuff from a stout / porter point of view.

Been grafting hard like a proper gadgie for last ten days man.Tesco in the morning for loads of beer and a pie to keep me going.Then off to the pub for an all day sesssion.Replacement bus service tomorrow to Carlisle.
As long as they keep dropping us off at the pubs on the way it'll be fine!

I had some a few weeks back and it's lovely - very smooth. I usually drink the porter and it made a nice change. Divine with fish and chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back