Guinness Milk Stout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love milk me it's topper

I am lactose intolerant though so milk gives me proper bad farts
I recently learned that a litre of almond milk contains on average 2 almonds.

As for the bad farts, I'd be drinking loads if it was me

That sounds very interesting.
I'd seen a review of one and thought it sounded amazing so I did a bit of research - apparently it's as easy as substituting some of the lactose for PB2 powder in the recipe and adding at the end of the boil.

I'd seen a review of one and thought it sounded amazing so I did a bit of research - apparently it's as easy as substituting some of the lactose for PB2 powder in the recipe and adding at the end of the boil.
Will you be putting the recipe online?

Will you be putting the recipe online?
Probably. I'm not even at the planning stage yet - got a session beer to sneak into my hotel room at BiL's wedding, Steam Beer Mk3 and a witbier planned before that. It'll be one of my Winter beers alongside a piney IPA.

Probably. I'm not even at the planning stage yet - got a session beer to sneak into my hotel room at BiL's wedding, Steam Beer Mk3 and a witbier planned before that. It'll be one of my Winter beers alongside a piney IPA.
I'm going to have to do some research now man!

sounds great , but for choc urghhh.

This is lovely stuff

Logon or register to see this image

Making booze from coffee and peanut butter and I get called a tart for drinking Despies

TLR would make mincemeat of you two

(Both sound lush mind)

He really wouldn't. He'd have a meltdown over that young'uns aren't drinking Trophy bitter down the WMC with there fatha's watching the turn
Then get banned for threatening behaviour (but wasn't his fault, it was the 'PC arseholes')

Last edited:
Just had a can of orinoco by dry gate brewing. It's a breakfast stout (whatever that means) and it was lovely. I got it in tesco for £1.80 a can which is pretty cheap. Again don't know if it's just up here as dry gate is based in Glasgow. If you can get it down there I'd recommend it.

I was in Tesco Durham on Saturday and picked up the last 2 bottles.

Will definitely try it again. Much prefer it to the other bottled Guinness' which I still think are quite nice.

Reet. The good news is, the Guinness Milk Stout is now stocked in Tesco on Newcastle Road. The bad news for you fuckers is I've bought the last two there now.

Bottles of Tontine Milk Stout are also there, again, the last two bottles purchased by me.

I've got a can of Redwell Kofra Stout as well. Fook knees what Kofra Stout is.

Reet. The good news is, the Guinness Milk Stout is now stocked in Tesco on Newcastle Road. The bad news for you fuckers is I've bought the last two there now.

Bottles of Tontine Milk Stout are also there, again, the last two bottles purchased by me.

I've got a can of Redwell Kofra Stout as well. Fook knees what Kofra Stout is.

Tontine is superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back