Grigg being poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ! If he plays the next 10 games then any chance of promotion will be gone.

It is what it is mate. JR couldn't find the right formula for Grigg, give Parky time to see if he can. Any chance of promotion depends on all the players performing....not just Grigg.

I'm really wanting to like him and do hope he turns the corner soon...But

His closing down is mostly half hearted and just seems like he is always in 3rd gear. I need a lot more from him like. I think he is getting away with a lot because of the name and..... Supporters like me giving him leeway

Needs some pockets sewn into his shorts

Shite up to now

He's one of the worst footballers to ever pull on a Sunderland shirt. I'm not talking about ability, I'm talking about effort and commitment. I despise him.

He's a lazy shit, I'd rather he got injured so he can't be picked, nothing career ending, just something so managers can't pick him.

It is what it is mate. JR couldn't find the right formula for Grigg, give Parky time to see if he can. Any chance of promotion depends on all the players performing....not just Grigg.
Why do we have to give more time? Why not just pick other players? Can they be any worse?

I thought there was a glimmer of hope on Tuesday. And then he puts in a performance like yesterday. He must of lost some pace, no way can a striker be that slow and score as many as he has.

I thought there was a glimmer of hope on Tuesday. And then he puts in a performance like yesterday. He must of lost some pace, no way can a striker be that slow and score as many as he has.

Either something not right in his personal life or were playing him differently to the player who scored goals

But he just doesn't look interested I kna he didn't want to leave Wigan & only came here for the money

But the lazy shit could least look as though he's trying

Just a typical Sunderland signing. Has shot teams out of this division for fun over the years. So we sign him, and what happens? He turns to absolute dog turd.

Have lost count over the years of the amount of players who have signed for us and their career / form has just nosedived.

Looking at his past record in comparison to the player we're currently seeing, would it be wrong to suggest there might be some mental issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back