Grigg being poor

The only reason I can see for picking Grigg is that he has told him he is first choice and to go out and regain some confidence, instead of dropping him he's trying to show him a bit of trust in his ability in the hope he gains something from it. It cannot be for the skill, effort, ability or desire he shows as he shows absolutely fuck all of anything. McNulty might not be very good but his effort and desire to do something is a million light years away from Griggs effortless shite
He will not rediscover form, he is knackered. A tired old footballer in a league where youth and high energy delivers success. Half the squad is the same.

He isn't though, he's just a lazy twat who can't be f***ing arsed

Last edited:
Will Grigg. Poster boy for the current malaise the club is in. Recall the optimism in the threads when he signed 10 months ago.

I got told off a mate ages ago that he’s a sex addict! Genuinely don’t know if it was bull crap or not but there’s something not right with him he just looks a shade of the player his previous goal scoring record suggests he is. It’s both worrying and sad to see, typical Sunderland signing really.

Hope he puts more effort into his bucking......half arsed poking at the lasses armpit probably!!

He’s completely shot, mate. Donald must rue the day he wrote that cheque. In the context of the current finances and including his wages he has become a Millstone. Wigan must be still laughing.

The fact Wigan were struggling and he wasn't a regular starter should have sent alarm bells ringing. But it is just typical of Sunderland to sign a player who had shown some form a couple of years earlier. We have made that mistake so many times.

We will struggle to sell him now.

Instead of being stuck unable to sell Cattermole, Larsson and the likes because we were paying them too much in wages and no fucker else will go near what we were stupid enough to pay, we are now stuck with useless twats like him with the same f***ing issues.
The piss taking ends here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The fact Wigan were struggling and he wasn't a regular starter should have sent alarm bells ringing. But it is just typical of Sunderland to sign a player who had shown some form a couple of years earlier. We have made that mistake so many times.
Big, big mistake signing this bloke

Yeah I do get that . Thing is he has never been good for us. People were making assumptions totally on his name grasping at straws.
I sussed him out very quick and I'm not one for bumping posts , just thought this one needed addressing as I was called all-sorts for seeing what was correct !
Just had a laugh at some of the early replies!

Back