Grigg being poor

He’s not been right since we signed him tbf, it’s true to say his tenure so far at SAFC has been blighted since - 2-3weeks before we even signed him. He will come good next season i’m Sure( he will have no excuses from the start of next season, he will be where he and we want him to be fitness wise. I thought he looked busy when he came on yesterday, unfortunately he was playing against 3 defenders minimium on his own at occasions. He knows and realizes that other than his rare(like most internationals in fairness) limelight at world cups, he ain’t playing at a Wigan crowd every week(all respect) and he alone can be the reason 38000 turn up every week to grant him his cult status. He will require someone along side him with notable presence to achieve this however. Big season coming up for Grigg’sy, he knows it, and so do we. I have utter faith in him however and believe he just needs a comparable hand in the shape of a pacey 6’ft 2 one with direct aggression and Don goodman hangability in the Air to achieve this.

He will be in the top 3 league 1 scorers next season. He needs us right now like we need him. Ave it! Oh Billy boy the Mackems are calling.....

Haha the old come good idea. Has this actually ever happened for a safc striker ?

He ain’t old and neither is his blighted term so far at SAFC mate, you will see a different fully fit player next year.like I say he was menacing from when he came on if a bit lonely;)

Eric Gates? Quinn to a point.

I thought about stating several, but thought best to leave it to an experienced, measured and morethe balanced to appraise to give it credence , I’m throwing in Phillips, Gabbiadini and of course Lord Rowell of all Durhamshire, forthwith of this blatant confirmation;)

Last edited:
They we're triers tho, especially Quinn
This bloke is a f***ing joke to the club.
I did want him to do well but he just can't be arsed. Not a good trait

Mate he ain’t been fit since minus 3 weeks since before we signed him. He looked menacing yista, let him kick off the season where he and we want him to be...then after 8 or so weeks we will judge. TBH it’s all we can do Daksy.;)

Mate he ain’t been fit since minus 3 weeks since before we signed him. He looked menacing yista, let him kick off the season where he and we want him to be...then after 8 or so weeks we will judge. TBH it’s all we can do Daksy.;)

I tried me best to like him. Unfit , injured, acclimatising.... excuses... doesn't cover the lack of effort.
Haha Ange !

I tried me best to like him. Unfit , injured, acclimatising.... excuses... doesn't cover the lack of effort.
Haha Ange !

Like I say Daks we both need Each other from the off next season, he Will be fit and hopefully he won’t be up against 3 defenders for periods next season, we Will have another handful equally menacing.

I think for the fee and return on goals it’s quite close

Mate he’s not been here long enough.

Like I say he will be instrumental from the off next season. And like I say I was there and watching when the cameras weren’t always on him.

Like I say he will be instrumental from the off next season. And like I say I was there and watching when the cameras weren’t always on him.

Would take at least a couple thousand off the gate if grigg was our highlight striker next season
Hardly excites me the thought
f***ing lazy bastard in my eyes

Excellent ?

Bloke has been garbage from day 1
f***ing lazy and couldn't give a fuck about my club
Yesterday cemented that

I won't bump numerous posts but haway the bloke is f***ing waste of a shirt number

Finished yet ?

Bet ya have deleted ya grigg screensaver

Brill
He had a canny start at the time. Overall yes he's been shite

Grigg has been injured since arriving
It's suits the hierarchy at the club for this myth to be peddled, that's why there has been no significant comment on its veracity.

In reality we have utterly spunked our cash on him. A panic buy, in a difficult situation, which has been a massive flop.

Cue the, 'I said we should have kept Maja, his goals would have promoted us and he would have stayed after being offered a better contract' nonsense.

Back